Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Golding

Which brush is best with a supalite
« on: March 10, 2009, 08:17:43 pm »
 Half way through ordering an SL2, which brush would you recommend out of the 3 options ??

Thanks

NWH

Re: FAO Alex Gardiner
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 08:21:44 pm »
I`ll butt in and say you should order 2 the flocked and the dual mono,they both have they uses the flocked is better for plastic frames and first cleans where`s the mono is good for regular cleans.

Paul Golding

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 08:27:37 pm »
ok, thank you  :)

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 08:29:53 pm »
If you had to go for just one I would say the mono-filament dual trim as it is ideal for rinsing with the brush on at height, which is what the Super-Lite is all about. However I like NWH's post as it means I sell more brushes  ;D

NWH

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 08:33:46 pm »
Yeah i think i deserve a couple of freebies by now due to me increasing sales lol,i must say you soon won`t be needed anymore Alex the girls in the office are far more helpful than you lol. ;D ;D :-*

Paul Golding

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 08:35:21 pm »
that made me chuckle  ;D

Thanks Alex. Ok, at the moment I can only get 1 so I'll opt for the Mono=filament. But I might well get the flocked later as I have a few one off cleans coming up

Paul Golding

Re: Which brush is best with a supalite
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 08:37:19 pm »
lol . . who changed the title ?? . . nearly couldn't find this topic and it was me that started it !! ha ha  ;D

elite mike

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 08:39:00 pm »
buy at least 6 or 7 that will save on postage ;)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 08:40:40 pm »
 it was the keyboard fairys,

I didnt want mr thingymajic told off for having an answering service

Paul Golding

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2009, 08:41:19 pm »
Sorry, just read the rules (I never do that!!!!) Thanks for the change, won't happen again  ;D

Paul Golding

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2009, 09:03:22 pm »
well, it's all done  ;D . . only problem is my finger slipped and I got the next pole up !! he he . . just wanted to be over cautious that's all. Nothing like turning up on a job and being a few feet short !!

Alex, just some constructive criticism, on the website it doesn't ask you whether you need a male or female connector on the end ?? I've sent an email with the one I need, so no problem there, but I know the connectors on my friend's system are the other way round to mine ??

anyway, roll on 10 days or so !! My back needs it  ;D

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2009, 09:12:09 pm »
well, it's all done  ;D . . only problem is my finger slipped and I got the next pole up !! he he . . just wanted to be over cautious that's all. Nothing like turning up on a job and being a few feet short !!

Alex, just some constructive criticism, on the website it doesn't ask you whether you need a male or female connector on the end ?? I've sent an email with the one I need, so no problem there, but I know the connectors on my friend's system are the other way round to mine ??

Thanks for that thought, I may include that  option. We always send out with a male as we think that the female shut-off should be on the end of the hose reel. When clients ask for it the other way around we are more than happy to oblige though.

Window Washers

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 09:16:00 pm »

Thanks for that thought, I may include that  option. We always send out with a male as we think that the female shut-off should be on the end of the hose reel. When clients ask for it the other way around we are more than happy to oblige though.
am having a nightmare with it this way round :-\
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2009, 09:17:08 pm »
Why's that?

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2009, 09:19:44 pm »
Paul go to bed you've got work tomorrow  ;D

elite mike

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2009, 09:20:04 pm »
Why's that?

yeh ian

i would like to know as well

Paul Golding

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 09:21:41 pm »
I have a female ez snap on the end of the pole to connect to the male on a tap at the end of the hose reel. I wanted to replace the tap a while ago but was told by someone else that you couldn't get a female shut off with ez snap ??

IF what you say is right, I will ring up tomorrow and change it back to a male on the pole side and also order a shut off female to replace the tap

Paul Golding

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2009, 09:22:49 pm »

No, I'm spending money and enjoying it  ;)

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2009, 09:30:32 pm »
I have a female ez snap on the end of the pole to connect to the male on a tap at the end of the hose reel. I wanted to replace the tap a while ago but was told by someone else that you couldn't get a female shut off with ez snap ??

IF what you say is right, I will ring up tomorrow and change it back to a male on the pole side and also order a shut off female to replace the tap

You can get a female shut off that fits 6mm or 8mm hose, you can also get one that fits a flow valve as pictured below.

We will also be making available soon a male EZ-Snap™ that also has a built in shut-off valve.

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2009, 09:32:20 pm »

No, I'm spending money and enjoying it  ;)

Spending money brings me out in a cold sweat, but I can see the benfits.
Sorry will stop butting in...
See you about. I still owe you a pint by the way