Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

M.Acorn

A.O.L Mail ,anyone else having probs
« on: March 09, 2009, 10:06:04 am »
Been having pobs signing in on my pc for the last few days ! having to use the wifes,which isn`t ideal  >:(.
Getting error code C0FE1800.Been looking on the net and it seems that i am not the only one,tried all the fixes,to no avail.
Looks like i just have to sit it out and wait for it to start working again
What goes around comes around

clinton

Re: A.O.L Mail ,anyone else having probs
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 12:09:48 pm »
Been having probs getting in my web mail says incorect password might be ok tmor and also getting in my hotmails ::)

HQCS (John Kastrian)

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 02:08:46 pm »
I didn't realise peeps still used AOhell,it has always been a nightmare,I stopped using it years ago.
Have found this which may be of help to you,worth a try. :)
Don't forget to replace the asterisks with t.
 h**p://help.channels.aol.com/kjump.adp?articleId=223196

Good luck,
John

M.Acorn

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 02:36:38 pm »
Yeah it`s not through choice !
Just tried all the help options,still no joy,can`t log into my smart mail account either,will have to set up a different account and get mail forwarded to that i think.
Cheers

M.Acorn

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 03:52:59 pm »
It just keeps telling me my browser or opp sys is not supported by aol mail  :( win xp serv pack 2 and firefox latest
I know that firefox did an update,and thats about the time it stopped working,have tried using system restore to roll it back prior to update,but still having probs.
Just set up a new account with uk2.net,just waiting for them to reply to my question about collecting e mails from my other e mail accounts,as i don`t have a clue how i do this.....If anyone fancies dropping me a mail to mgdcarpet@uk2.net feel free,just so i know that one is working

Roy Edwards

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 04:16:00 pm »
Tried to find a bit of info for you Mark seems its AOL.

This seems to be the problem.
With the error code C0FE1701 or C0FE1800 just wait a few hours more before trying.

AOL is having a temporary outage at the moment where users can’t login and are getting a c0fe1701 error code.

Problem is causing massive loop backs on the mail servers .

M.Acorn

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 04:21:07 pm »
Yeah cheers,been since friday now mot good,followed all their help threads,have run spybot,and cc cleaner and emptied all the cache etc,goes to sign in the gives me the error page  :(
Oh well at least i can look at my mail on the wifes pc,which has firefox like mne ,but loads it up without probs,which is also weird allthough she is using a valid copy of xp and mine is from limewire  ;D

clinton

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 04:49:03 pm »
Wrexham clean

Like how you have put a price guide on your site :)

Think its what i will do soon with mine and it stops the wanting cheap cleaning :)

Steve Barnett (Carpet Care Plus)

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 05:19:41 pm »
Mark

I have an old AOL account which I havent used for yonks - but every now and again I log onto it if only to delete everything, but lately it has been taking so long for every different process of looging on to load that I have given up - god knows how much spam is in there now !

Steve