Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Trying new chemicals....
« on: March 07, 2009, 02:57:37 pm »
I've just ordered in 20ltrs of Prochem trafficlean as my pre spray and 20Ltrs F&F rinse to try out. I was using Lift off and a deluxe grade carpet cleaner (Both Extracta). I have to say I have been delighted with the results 100% of the time but I just fancied a change. Am I going to be delighted with my new purchase and more importantly, are my customers?

Re: Trying new chemicals....
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 03:31:49 pm »
A very good combination.For light soiling use prochem multipro,and for really bad blacktop use hot powerburst.And for bad draught marks prochems ultravac renovate is very good.Ive always used prochem  with my powermax and get brilliant results.Traffic clean is a very good prespray.ps. never use it on brick red laura ashley,it sends it a lovely black and orange colour.Steve.

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 04:47:35 pm »
A while back there was a big debate on here or another forum about chems and Powerbusrt with Clear water rinse from HM was touted. I must admit where possible I use this combo, it's cost and time effective.

If not that it's mostly Pureclean with plain water rinse.

markpowell

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 05:16:54 pm »
Good combo Colin sure you will get good results, i have to admit i have moved back over to detergents.
I use Powerburst and acid rinse on 80% carpets.
Mark

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 05:18:47 pm »
My van is like a drugs counter I use anything to get a great result not down to one product, I've just ordered some DFC so we'll give that a bash.

Shaun

jacko

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 05:54:28 pm »
If i don't use mpower or other m/s i use Hydramaster Blitz with Ultimate Master in tank (synthetic only) Get great results.

Robert Watson

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2009, 06:34:13 pm »
Hi Shaun.
Fraser Thom and I (how posh) are having a play about with DFC tomorrow in a community center.
Going to pilelift, prespray, agitate with rotary stiff brush and bonnet.
Will take some photos if the guy turns up to let us in.
Rab
The Kitchen Door Centre

Joe H

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2009, 06:45:16 pm »
looking forward to hear how dfc performs.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2009, 06:46:09 pm »
Nice to see some pictures then we can see and believe nice one Rab.

Shaun

Mike Roper

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2009, 08:37:21 pm »
DFC now my first choice for woolsafe cleaning.Use it in the tank to rinse, microsplitter as pre spray well agitated- works a treat!
Trashed carpets - either blitz or fast break prespray , hydra dri in tank.
Mike

will01

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2009, 10:33:04 pm »
Blitz is ok, Powerburst is good and a lot better than it's enzyme predecessor but has anyone tried champion prespray from craftex. With a ph of 13.5 use it only on trashed carpets and acid rinse it to death but this mofo can CLEAN!! :o

Ricky M

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2009, 08:40:26 am »
when extracting Traffic clean I found it can a bit foamy in the tank ( porty ) depending on the soil levels.
used it for a year or so but there are better on the market IMO that are cheaper with better results 
www.ability1975.co.uk
                          www.carpetcleaninguttoxeter.co.uk  
              NCCA !? but why have non of my clients herd of them ??