This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ianhannaford

Re: The problem with WCP
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2009, 07:00:04 pm »
Im pretty good with computers, i could not reccomend WCP anymore. Its probably the best thing ive purchased. Keeps me up to date, got all my customers details stored, debts etc etc

I wasnt compainig about the expences, its not really a problem, it shows me i could do with cutting them down somehow whereas before i would not have noticed.

Keep up good work ian  ;)

Cheers for all your support guys, I am currently working on a few major changes at the moment, where multiple jobs will be easier to schedule and will show as 1 job on the worksheets. I'm also working on a weekly calendar view of all work and also the ability to send tests and emails from within the software to let customers know your coming and for chasing up debts.

Let me know if there are any other things that you require and I'll add them to my list.

Cheers

Ian

The Seven Bays Window Cleaning Company

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2009, 07:11:34 pm »
Hi Ian.

Would it be possible to have cheque number, Bant Transfer references shown on the Daily Summary.

I print these out at the end of each week as a record of what i have charged, and received - but I find it a 'bit of chore' having to write cheque number on the daily summary sheet, especially as I have entered them into WCP as a payment reference.

But yeh - the program is brilliant.  I wouldn't like to use anything else to manage my rounds. ;D ;D ;D
THE SEVEN BAYS WINDOW CLEANING COMPANY

wightsurf

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2009, 07:38:04 pm »
Is it possible to have some reference so if i was going to call and collect WCP would show this. As at the moment the people who are out i leave a SAE and they post it . But i am taking on more work which is collected and i wish to keep it this way and it would help if i had a Ref to which custies this would be.

Hope that makes sense.

R W C

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2009, 07:40:07 pm »
Is it possible to have some reference so if i was going to call and collect WCP would show this. As at the moment the people who are out i leave a SAE and they post it . But i am taking on more work which is collected and i wish to keep it this way and it would help if i had a Ref to which custies this would be.

Hope that makes sense.

I think this is in Ians jobs to do as i mentioned this to him in the past.

Chris

wightsurf

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2009, 07:44:06 pm »
You got to keep reminding him  ;D

wightsurf

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2009, 08:10:55 pm »
He's obviously not paying attention. ;D

NWH

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2009, 09:14:45 pm »
If customers moan about WFP it`s because the WC ain`t using it right or they don`t like change or they think he`s not working for his money,this it dosen`t do as good a job is old hat now we all know it does.