This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tosh

Re: emporium poles
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2009, 10:32:05 pm »
Bertola,

I'm always a little bit suspect when someone joins the forum and posts off straight away how good some window cleaning product is.

I've seen it before where a supplier pretends to be a 'happy customer', but they're either someone to do with the supplier; or the suppliers themselves; and they generally get caught out.

So, at present you've got two posts; and both are saying how good Emporium is; and you've posted nothing else before?

Now I think Emporium is a good supplier; I've not heard anything derogatory about them; so don't undermine them by posting false adverts; unless of course you're a genuine poster; and if you are I apologise for insinuating stuff.

But only time and your future posts will tell.

NWH

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2009, 10:33:23 pm »
I think his real name is Jinky.

Tosh

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2009, 10:37:35 pm »

That means nothing to me?  I take it he's nothing to do with Emporium and is really just a happy customer?

If so, you have my apologies, Bertola/Jinky.

It just narks me when I think a supplier is taking the 'mick' out of us.  We've had them before, asking innocent questions; members taking the time to answer them; and at the end of the day it's all a con; they just wanted to 'big up' their product.

As I say, I apologise if I'm wrong.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2009, 09:10:28 am »

That means nothing to me?  I take it he's nothing to do with Emporium and is really just a happy customer?

If so, you have my apologies, Bertola/Jinky.

It just narks me when I think a supplier is taking the 'mick' out of us.  We've had them before, asking innocent questions; members taking the time to answer them; and at the end of the day it's all a con; they just wanted to 'big up' their product.

As I say, I apologise if I'm wrong.

*thomas james is Jinky. Bertola must be a different chap.

guys i have been reading this post with interest and cant believe some of the replies from some of the guys who have not even seen his new bulldog in person

This guy brings a product to the market place,at a cost that fits all window cleaners pockets and people try to shoot him down,this i dont understand.

Even alex as a supplier critisied him not making enough profit from the pole,really I did not expect this from alex,this guy is not a threat to alex,he is simply selling a few poles,and if he only makes tuppence a pole then that is his choice.Weather it is a good pole or a bad pole is not the point ,the fact the guy is producing products to suit the guy in the street,at prices reflecting a recession period at the moment.Then I can only say

we should be taking our hat off to him

thomasjames

My comments were not a criticism of this particular product, just that from a business point of view they did not make sense for him. They still do not make any sense.

Why wouldn't you expect criticism of Emporium from me? You probably know better than anyone else the 'history' of how Emporium started in this business.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2009, 09:37:51 am »

ps alex you know me and i am on this forum under this name and no other so maybe these other guys would like  an apology from you ?

??? ??? ???