Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

P®oPole™

Selling Work? New
« on: March 03, 2009, 07:18:57 am »
Hi Fellas,

Commercial or domestic work wanted in the following areas, St Albans/Watford in the West up through stevenage to Cambridge, down West through Bishops Stortford to Epping in th East and right through N/E/W London.

If anyone is thinking of selling a bit of there round or knows anyone thats selling, give me a bell. Top prices paid for the right work, anything considered.

Alex
07709 156 109
aqua_clear@msn.com

Window Washers

Re: Selling Work?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 07:29:53 am »
good luck,

I have been actively looking to buy work in cambridge through to bedford for ages, there seems none around   :'(
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

P®oPole™

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 07:51:33 am »
Hi Ian,

I take it you wont sell me none of your pie then  ;D

I'm just putting the word out and trying to take the easy way at the moment. Unfortunatley I'm having to come off the tools on the 16th to start a huge campaign.

Pro

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 08:14:24 am »
Hi Ian,

I take it you wont sell me none of your pie then  ;D

I'm just putting the word out and trying to take the easy way at the moment. Unfortunatley I'm having to come off the tools on the 16th to start a huge campaign.

Pro
I was going to sell off my cambridge round, but at the mo thats not going to be done ;) but if this changes then will let you know.

I am taking any option at the mo buy or canvass I really dont mind.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Steve CM

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 08:25:47 am »
Yo Pro! ;D

anything come of that link i put you in contact with?

P®oPole™

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 06:05:01 pm »

Hi Steve,

Hows it going fella! I never heard anything from him in the end, thanks for doing that though Steve.

Regards,
Alex

P®oPole™

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 06:13:12 pm »

Ian,

You sound like you got work coming out your ears man, why not let me lighten your load a little!

Keep me in mind if you ever wanna sell mate ;D

Pro

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 07:25:13 pm »

Ian,

You sound like you got work coming out your ears man, why not let me lighten your load a little!

Keep me in mind if you ever wanna sell mate ;D

Pro
Never got enough  ;) but will keep you in mind for cambridge if it goes up for sale

Steve CM

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 07:44:47 pm »

Hi Steve,

Hows it going fella! I never heard anything from him in the end, thanks for doing that though Steve.

Regards,
Alex

he told me he left a message for you? :-\ anyways good luck! ;)

P®oPole™

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 07:35:48 am »
Steve,

I'm not to sure what happened there then mate. I was having a bit of trouble with my phone around that time but don’t think I got a message from him.

I'm still looking for a canvasser at the min. If you speak to him anytime soon Steve, if you could get him to give me another try that would again be very much appreciated.

Alex

Steve CM

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 07:38:43 am »
log onto msn and i'll give you his number to ring him