Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee Pryor

Anyone use window cleaner pro?
« on: February 10, 2009, 11:09:49 am »
Anyone use this or other softwhere? your thoughts please.

I had a custom program written to my design, but now the guy who did it is blackmailing me to keep it running, so im looking for an alternitive.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

mark dew

Re: Anyone use window cleaner pro?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 12:56:18 pm »
I used the trial and was impressed.
I have used excel for my accounts the last 5 years and the calendar in microsoft office to schedule the work.

chrisyg

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 02:37:39 pm »
Yeah i use it, love the layout, love the colours, love the functions, and love the support.

Not used any other program so cant give any advise on them.. but sure, check the trial out of WCPro and see for yourself.

mikethechamois

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 02:53:37 pm »
hes already done that and likes it

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 02:59:56 pm »
Anyone use this or other softwhere? your thoughts please.

I had a custom program written to my design, but now the guy who did it is blackmailing me to keep it running, so im looking for an alternitive.
Highly recommend this Lee, I use it myself  and it is always getting better and better, give me a call.

Ian

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 03:03:00 pm »
Its a fantastic bit of software,.. It'll pay for itself very quickly as it allows you to plan and manage your work much more effectively. The support is 2nd to none too,.. Ian is really customer oriented, he's added numerous new features at the request of users.

Steve CM

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 03:40:23 pm »
for your size business its recomended Lee. I'm finally getting to grips with it and can see the benefits in having it. the programme is always growing and i'm sure its gonna be fantastic when finished!!

Tosh

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 04:04:30 pm »
Its a fantastic bit of software,.. It'll pay for itself very quickly as it allows you to plan and manage your work much more effectively.

I'm capable of planning my work effectively using a spreadsheet and a diary; it's not rocket science.

Unless it cleans my windows it won't pay for itself!

Dave71

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 04:52:33 pm »
 i use george and its very good  for £50, i think wc pro about is 3 times as much, had a look at wc pro not much differnt from george, unless i had about 3000 custys  and employed ppl then i think thats where you would see the benifit of using wc pro.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 05:49:39 pm »
cheers guys im going to give it a go. ;D
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

ianhannaford

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 06:12:04 pm »
Hi Lee,

I know software can be a bit daunting at first and if you need any help at all then please drop me an email or give me a call and I'd be more than happy to give you some help.

Cheers

Ian

LWC

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 06:31:59 pm »
Couldnt reccomend it enough!

BVC

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 06:57:13 pm »
Its a fantastic bit of software,.. It'll pay for itself very quickly as it allows you to plan and manage your work much more effectively.

I'm capable of planning my work effectively using a spreadsheet and a diary; it's not rocket science.

Unless it cleans my windows it won't pay for itself!

£1653.25 Amount outstanding for Jan. Sorted that in 10 seconds.
£8430.50 Amount due from tomorow to April 5th. Sorted in 10 seconds. 256.00. Due tomorow. (last done 28 days ago) Sorted in 10 seconds.

I am capable of many things. Dont do half of them though. ;D WCP paid for itself in the first fortnight. I even sort my mates round for him now for £25.00 a month.

Sorry, ;) fancied a crack at a god.....Bah humbug!!!!!!

Peace and Love

BVC.