This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ccmids

Re: weather bad what do we do
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2009, 07:41:07 pm »

what would you charge for new build say 4 bed ditach    inside out all window stickers paint sealant and all that

Feen

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2009, 08:02:26 pm »
Charge by the hour. Tell them you charge £x per hour and you expect it to be 2/4/6 hours whatever, but the bill will be by the hour. If they don't go for it, don't you go for it. You might still get it, but if you don't you've not taken a job at a sh*t price. Also, sell that bike, it should raise a few quid ;D
Feen

ccmids

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2009, 08:14:59 pm »

its not my bike its on my wish list

lovewindows

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2009, 08:17:10 pm »
Just signed up for a tiling course , my brothers a plumber and often gets new bathrooms to fit , he doesn't do tiling [ lazy git ] and says he'd rather pass the tiling work onto me than others he doesn't trust.  I can tile just not good enough to charge for, so the course should bring me up to that level.
As many strings on my bow as i can atm , also do patios if any one interested. ;D
dont look who's to blame, look how to fix it. anon

ccmids

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 08:25:58 pm »

i used to do od jobs just geta complicated could never price right

mci services

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 10:43:10 pm »

snow again what do window cleaners do to pay bills ?
i have never known it so bad i only did one day last week as i write this its snowing again here in warwickshire .
saw weather for next week not good can any one tell me what to do should i signe on or what . is there anything i can do.

why not just work, i have, just drive carefully and take care.

love winows what tiling course you doing i did one last year but the tiling jobs always take longer than planned and i was falling behind with the windows. that and you can hardly say to a customer yes i will be round to tile your bathroom next time the weathers bad