This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jjames

diy guttervac question
« on: February 08, 2009, 02:09:20 pm »
Hi all

I have read through all other posts but would just like some feedback on the eastern trading 3000w vac and if it has stood up so far for the people who have bought one. If not is there another vac out there worth buying. I want to get one orderd this week as I have a couple of awkward jobs to do.

Thanks

Justin

chrisyg

Re: diy guttervac question
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 02:21:49 pm »
yup been fine so far.. had it for a few months now and have a few jobs per month - but i only do residential, maybe you might want to pay more for a better vacuum if your doing commercial just for peace of mind

russ_clark

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 02:28:12 pm »
Agree with Chris
Although it has only been used half a dozen times so far
all residential it has been fine- plenty of suction no probs
Russ

jjames

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 03:12:08 pm »
Thanks guys

I will get one ordered methinks

Justin

C.C.S.

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 04:31:48 pm »
hi james where about u buying the pole and all the accesorries to fit this vacuum as i might be interested to built an guttervac.cheers

jjames

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 05:05:19 pm »
Hi J&A

I am going to get the pole from gardiners as I can use it for other things unless someone has a better idea, I will get the vac from eastern trading at around £250 and will make up any fittings I need from local suppliers such as jewsons or b&q. From what I can see the vac is the most important and as I am doing mainly domestics with the odd block of flats I think that the eastern trading vac will be more than powerfull enough. I reckon about £700 all in and I have two big jobs that will almost pay for it. Happy days

Justin

C.C.S.

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 05:31:03 pm »
thanks james.that't really helpfull.i think it's worth spending some time buliding one rather then pay 1500 for a new one.cheers

C.C.S.

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 05:42:42 pm »
a few more questions.what's pole lenght do u need for 3 storey houses.and the pole is the same as an oridinary wfp pole?cheers