Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jason Atwell

my website
« on: February 05, 2009, 10:06:45 pm »
Still in progress, will be adding pictures and changing some of the text etc

What do yous think

Jason

www.fleetwoodwindowcleaning.co.uk
Fleetwood Window Cleaning Services

Nathanael Jones

Re: my website
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 10:12:06 pm »
That's fantastic,... who did it for you?

;)

:) :) :)

Jason Atwell

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 10:13:56 pm »
 ??? ::) ;D ;D

elite mike

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 10:16:46 pm »
hi jason

looks good to me

LWC

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 10:17:05 pm »
VERY nice i like it.

Jason Atwell

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 10:20:10 pm »
 8)

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 10:28:21 pm »
Still in progress, will be adding pictures and changing some of the text etc

What do yous think

Jason

www.fleetwoodwindowcleaning.co.uk
are you a partner with John ?, I did look at your site the other day, and from what I saw with searches you will be the top shortly, as I can see John getting banned from google for spamming with three sites if not fair play to him.

Jason Atwell

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 10:32:27 pm »
No not a partner, i have been really lucky meeting John, from when i started 3 years ago, he has helped me a lot, even passed on work and gear and knowledge, and also told me about these forums!

Jason Atwell

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 10:36:25 pm »
Ian
Some of the text may be the same as johns, thats be cause i havent got my bum into gear and written my own yet, nat just filled in with them bits.

Jason

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 10:45:02 pm »
Ian
Some of the text may be the same as johns, thats be cause i havent got my bum into gear and written my own yet, nat just filled in with them bits.

Jason
Jason, please dont get me wrong in anyway, John is a nice bloke, I just wondered if you was his his business partner that was all, I saw years ago people doing the same as I am seeing now on search engines, and they was barred as it was spamming, if he gets away with it all good, but I doubt he know about it tbh to many things point to the same person, customers are not thick,

Klean07

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 10:49:18 pm »
Looks good mate. Are you a Blackpool fc fan by any chance?
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

Jason Atwell

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 07:38:23 am »
Ian

Jason
Jason, please dont get me wrong in anyway, John is a nice bloke, I just wondered if you was his his business partner that was all, I saw years ago people doing the same as I am seeing now on search engines, and they was barred as it was spamming, if he gets away with it all good, but I doubt he know about it tbh to many things point to the same person, customers are not thick,

I cant speak for John, but i dont think that is what he is doing, he had his original site, which he built himself, then he saw what Nat could do and thought that was better, this second site is quite commercial based, i think his idea with the john the windowcleaner site was for his residential customers, Go on A C S and pm him with your info, he may take his first site off, i dont know.

Klean07
No mate not a blackpool fan, Why, are you? Got a good amte who has a table there every game!

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 08:22:17 am »
John's old site will expire soon, so he'll be back down to 2,.. 1 aimed at domestic customers, 1 aimed at commercial.

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2009, 08:42:56 am »
John's old site will expire soon, so he'll be back down to 2,.. 1 aimed at domestic customers, 1 aimed at commercial.
did make me laugh he seems to be the only window cleaner in fleetwood, with now the addition of Jason's new site there are 2

ZaNo

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 10:08:22 am »
looks really good, nice one mate

Mr. S

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 11:20:28 am »
Looks Good Jason!

Im in the process of doing my website, although ive had the front page for about a year.

Can I ask how the Price Estimate Calculator is done?
Also advises please as to whether anybody thinks this  calculor attracts potential customers to accept the service.
Cheers Craig

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2009, 02:37:57 pm »
You can get the estimator code here,.. tanks to Ian Hanaford of WCPro fame:
http://www.windowcleanerpro.com/estimator.php

Jason Atwell

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2009, 03:35:27 pm »
did make me laugh he seems to be the only window cleaner in fleetwood, with now the addition of Jason's new site there are 2

There are at least 10 that i could name, then the ones i dont know, then the ones that come in from out of town, but saying that, Fleetwood is a really small town, thinks there is 8000 houses.

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2009, 04:38:14 pm »
Love the animation. Looks cool.  8)

Jason Atwell

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2009, 04:51:21 pm »
cheers