This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ftp

Should i invest in gold?
« on: January 30, 2009, 06:22:33 pm »
Or a batch of SLX poles instead?  ;)

s.w.c

Re: Should i invest in gold?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 07:02:20 pm »
gold and silver yes silver seem to go around in cycles, always worth investing in and picking the right time to sell, myself Ive done a load of silver, got a little of gold but that's mine and the Mrs about 7k worth insured it for 10. only claimed a couple of times i lost a 1400quid bracelet on holiday with a diamond thumb ring, it was on last day car was pack ready to leave the van, thought we would go swimming, when we got home strip the car out couldn't find it any place, they payed out 1850 quid,  funny thing was about 7mths later i had a flat tyre so went to change it and guess what i found under the spare wheel,

geefree

Re: tfr on glass
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 07:07:03 pm »
gold and silver yes silver seem to go around in cycles, always worth investing in and picking the right time to sell, myself Ive done a load of silver, got a little of gold but that's mine and the Mrs about 7k worth insured it for 10. only claimed a couple of times i lost a 1400quid bracelet on holiday with a diamond thumb ring, it was on last day car was pack ready to leave the van, thought we would go swimming, when we got home strip the car out couldn't find it any place, they payed out 1850 quid, funny thing was about 7mths later i had a flat tyre so went to change it and guess what i found under the spare wheel,

i am seeing things  ;D ;D

s.w.c

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 10:28:08 pm »
yea but i had already replace both items so i had double,

peter holley

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 10:38:08 pm »
yea but i had already replace both items so i had double,
lol smithy....baaaahhhhh