This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: is the guild any good
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2009, 07:47:58 pm »
2009 thanks.
I want the thermoshine decal, and what did you think to the eco compliant idea?

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2009, 07:54:35 pm »
top idea,.. posted the decal on the "other forum" just for you!

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2009, 08:28:25 pm »
OK,.. 3 more guys signed up today, but it'll be tomorrow night before I get chance to look at your applications, sorry guys!
Your applications will be sorted tomorrow night, and decals etc in the post Monday (Once you pass our rigorous tests of window cleaning knowledge, physical exam, IQ tests, sharpshooting and 5 mile hike towing a mini).

:)

jaykie

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2009, 08:35:49 pm »
So each year you have to remove the sticker from your van and replace it with a new one.

Chris

matt

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2009, 08:45:16 pm »
guys i only mentioned the DIY in humour  ;D ;D

matt

« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2009, 08:47:09 pm »
on a serious note

if i join, will i get the clowns who seem to follow me around still making silly posts

will my opinion be welcomed or just ridiculed by the certain few ? ? ?

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2009, 09:12:18 pm »
To be honest i've wondered about this, as the guild get's bigger i suppose it must attract some of the more negative posters/big heads/ ego trips.

All i can say is that at the moment it's all good guys and there isn't any politics.

Besides, some of my unwanted comments, have altered some of your attitudes.Debate and disagreement is healthy although i take your point about argueing for arguments sake.

All of us want different things. I want to make money and be a success, your approach might be a bit more rounded.So i believe you would be in a position to help people because of your practical knowledge if you joined the guild, and i will benefit financially by having joined.Therefore we all benefit.

David Slater

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2009, 04:51:28 pm »
on a serious note

if i join, will i get the clowns who seem to follow me around still making silly posts

Clowns following you - I doubt it matt, I'm surprised you're not already there to be honest. It has a totally different 'feel'.

Will your opinion be welcomed? - Are you kidding!! Your site is quoted often. Most guys have a lot of respect for your ideas....and who hasnt made a Harris pole?

As DWC says There arent arguments for the sake of it - theres plenty of discussion of though!

There doesnt seem to be a heirachy or clique. You can find yourself disagreeing with a poster on one topic and totally agreeing with him in another topic.

I dont think the 'clowns' and 'trolls' would last very long over there. Most guys are totally open about which systems they use, where they live in the country, their trading names, pictures of their systems and that sort of stuff. You know if you get into a discussion exactly where they are coming from because we all know who is using Ionics, purefreedom, DIY etc etc...... and theres no system snobbery.

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2009, 07:19:25 pm »
on a serious note

Matt, I am surprised that you let people get to you.
I hope im not on your clown list, your site is good and I also tell loads of people about it.
Your opinion is like anyone elses, you either take it or you dont.
I personally like being ridiculed by others shows they are interested in some way or they would not bother, I have found over my time on forums that the ones that ridcule and stay tend to be the people that listen to you more, the ones that dont and do it just to be wind-ups stop as they get bored just like a kid would as they dont get the attention they are after.

if thats the only reason that is holding you back, I would say go for it, your a helpful guy, I will stop now as I dont want your head to swell. As you already no I will disagree with you if I think what you say is wrong.

Get on there sunny and you will not be blocked  ;)

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2009, 08:10:21 pm »
There was a mention of websites, and building them.There certainly seemed no lack of demand.

cherubs cleaning

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2009, 09:01:15 pm »
Nathanael Jones

i want to join but not online

jerry

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2009, 09:10:22 pm »
Hi Jerry,.. Just sent you an e-mail before I saw your message here,..

A couple more details are needed before I can process your application.

cherubs cleaning

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2009, 09:16:18 pm »
Nathanael Jones

can u ring me 07958644465  or give me your number and i wll ring you

jerry

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2009, 09:20:54 pm »
my number is 086 8240556,... I'm in Ireland though, so if you want to save the international call costs and e-mail instead I don't mind!!
:)

suds window service

« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2009, 03:16:02 am »
matt your reason i became a window washer 15 months ago 305 custies later bingo.......diy rocks

brett walker

« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2009, 07:30:52 pm »
Just sent and paid for my application to join

£12 to join BARGAIN  ;)

regards

Brett

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2009, 07:56:06 pm »
Got your application Brett,.. all looks good, I'll get it processed and get you sorted tomorrow!

brett walker

« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2009, 07:58:56 pm »
Got your application Brett,.. all looks good, I'll get it processed and get you sorted tomorrow!

thanks mate   8)

brett

« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2009, 08:20:24 pm »

I'll join yours if you join mine.
Check it out
www.safetyawarecontractor.co.uk

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2009, 08:24:47 pm »
I'm interested Neil,.. how much is membership?