This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tonylee

Fiat Scudo.
« on: December 31, 2008, 01:39:27 pm »
Hi all,
Was looking at the ford connect but it is not much bigger than my berlingo.
I have now found the above scudo with delivery miles only (pre registered) at 43% off
Looks like a good deal to me.
How many of you guys use them and what do you think.
Thanks
Tony
Oh squeaks, your gonna have some fun with one!

DASERVICES

Re: Fiat Scudo.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 01:49:21 pm »
Tony, how much are they selling for. Looking for one myself.

Cheers

Doug

tonylee

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 01:57:56 pm »
Hi Doug.
One of my customers is a director at Fiat. The deal closed today. They had to registered today. That said the dealers pre-reg them to themselves.
The one that I am looking at is £15650 less 43% is £8920.5
The dealers are still making a profit with this discount.
The rise of the euro and fiats annual price rise means deals done tomorrow will cost an extra £1000
There are some amazing deals about
Tony

tonylee

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 01:59:44 pm »
oh forgot the shat @ 15%
Tony

macmac

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 02:03:25 pm »
oh forgot the shat @ 15%
Tony

That's still a cracking deal.

Tony

tonylee

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 02:05:54 pm »
I know 3 years warranty but its a FIAT. are they any good?

matt

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 02:16:25 pm »
I know 3 years warranty but its a FIAT. are they any good?

i had a FIAT car, the marea weekender, VERY nice car, 10 years younger than my old VW passet estate, i had it a while, they Age VERY quickly, the rubbers perish, the handles were falling apart as they were rubber, to be honest, compare it next to the old high milage VW passet, and you would think the ages were the other way around :(  in the end the main fuse board went and i would be driving along and lose ALL power to the dash and lights :( i sold it to a VW mechanic to repair and sell on, he in the end didnt make any money on it

sean.w.c.s

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 02:32:06 pm »
 want about the lwb transit connet?

tonylee

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2008, 02:52:24 pm »
Hi Sean,
I need to go bigger. I also like the three seats in the front. When I looked at Ford everything seemed to be an option even down to electric windows, their discount was not so good either.
Tony

Mr H

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2008, 02:57:56 pm »
Check out the VW Transporter. They are virtually the same size on the outside but have more room inside due to a shorter bonnet and lower floor. They also have a smaller turning circle ad you can get it with a bigger engine. Don't think you would get one for the same price but thats what you pay for.

Regards
MR H

macmac

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2008, 03:10:50 pm »
Check out the VW Transporter. They are virtually the same size on the outside but have more room inside due to a shorter bonnet and lower floor. They also have a smaller turning circle ad you can get it with a bigger engine. Don't think you would get one for the same price but thats what you pay for.

Regards
MR H

The caddy maxi looks good too, it's an extended caddy, between a normal caddy & a transporter but again, the price is way too high.

Tony