This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

BRETT

wfp doors?
« on: December 29, 2008, 03:58:50 pm »
how many guys wfp doors and the glass in them ,heard stories about doors leaking and leaving a puddle in peoples hallways?

NWH

Re: wfp doors?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 04:02:54 pm »
I don`t do them WFP it`s asking for trouble,why do them WFP how long does it take to blade them or scrim them.Would you like it if you came home to water on your floor all over your letters.

jouk45

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 04:36:12 pm »
i do all the doors, never had a complaint yet, just dont fire water directly into the letter box,

ftp

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 04:39:52 pm »
If they are set well back in a porch then i don't wash them. Installers sometimes don't bother with drainage holes in the bottom of the upvc frames in these doors.

john tomkins

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 04:43:19 pm »
I don`t do them WFP it`s asking for trouble,why do them WFP how long does it take to blade them or scrim them.Would you like it if you came home to water on your floor all over your letters.

You've tried blading all the lumps and bumps of a upvc door ???
Any dirt tucked away in the corners won't come out with just a cloth.
I do the lot WFP, just ask em first if they leak, if they do it's only the drain holes blocked up, a few seconds with a piece of wire will clear it.

niceandclean

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 05:07:40 pm »
I do all doors with drip/weather bars, including wooden ones. If they dont have drip bars, i just wipe them over.

DaveG

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 05:11:16 pm »
I do all doors with drip/weather bars, including wooden ones. If they dont have drip bars, i just wipe them over.

same here
You can't polish a turd