This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ftp

Cardiff prices?
« on: December 26, 2008, 08:16:38 am »
Chatting to a relative last night who lives outside of Cardiff. Her cleaner uses wfp (i think he's new). Three bed semi with conservatory sides and roof £10. Clean outsides of guttering front and back £20. I thought this was rather low. Is that the going rate over there for two guys with wfp?

Ian Rochester

Re: Cardiff prices?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 09:32:02 am »
Sounds cheap if it includes the conservatory roof.

peter holley

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 09:37:46 am »
Chatting to a relative last night who lives outside of Cardiff. Her cleaner uses wfp (i think he's new). Three bed semi with conservatory sides and roof £10. Clean outsides of gutering front and back £20. I thought this was rather low. Is that the going rate over there for two guys with wfp?

yes ! way to low :o i know a couple of guys just outside cardiff, and they charge much more!  they wont last long at those prices!

Slash

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 10:44:38 am »
I'd do the house alone for that without conservitory and roof.

mark dew

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 04:37:47 pm »
maybe low, but how long does 10 metres of external guttering take to clean with wfp? 10 minutes? I charge a tenner for a 3 bed semi. But extra for the roof of course.

Slash

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 07:01:34 pm »
maybe low, but how long does 10 metres of external guttering take to clean with wfp? 10 minutes? I charge a tenner for a 3 bed semi. But extra for the roof of course.

Depends how bad they are,people usually don't want to get their ladders out and do them themselves but I personally don't do them,I just stick to windows.

tacky

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2008, 09:37:17 pm »
may be these guys ar just starting out .no idea of prices .most of us have done it starting off .i v still got some of those jobs ( windows ) not gutters