Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DASERVICES

Nomination for trophy
« on: December 25, 2008, 02:10:29 am »
Want a name please who I think the trophy should be named after. To cut a long story short must be someone from this year. If the partner accepts then this will be a permanate name sponsered by whoever and proceeds to charity.

This will be awarded each year at a cleaning show. If no one wants to come forward then the SWLCN will sponsor it with a small prize. Please no backlash, every other industry has this. Just putting this forward as a start.

Paul Coleman

Re: Nomination for trophy
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 06:55:29 am »
Want a name please who I think the trophy should be named after. To cut a long story short must be someone from this year. If the partner accepts then this will be a permanate name sponsered by whoever and proceeds to charity.

This will be awarded each year at a cleaning show. If no one wants to come forward then the SWLCN will sponsor it with a small prize. Please no backlash, every other industry has this. Just putting this forward as a start.

It might help if you said what the trophy was actually for   ;D

DASERVICES

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 09:29:56 am »
Who has contributed the most on all forums , CIU, DIY, WFP Training, Window-Tools, Cleaning Pros, Avondhu, SWLCN etc...

Not who has posted more but who has helped fellow window cleaners with sound advise. Need to think up some rules. Must be on a forum for over a year etc....

RSWindows

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2008, 10:59:08 am »
Andrew Mckann helped me quite a bit and he wasn't trying to generate business.

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2008, 11:02:26 am »
What about Jeff Brimble? A seriously helpful & very nice guy who's helped loads of ppl on the forums!

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2008, 11:08:07 am »
Who has contributed the most on all forums , CIU, DIY, WFP Training, Window-Tools, Cleaning Pros, Avondhu, SWLCN etc...

Not who has posted more but who has helped fellow window cleaners with sound advise. Need to think up some rules. Must be on a forum for over a year etc....

We are looking for a know all that posts a lot then? Have I got this right, who wants that title? What an honour.

Is it like those biggest turkey awards they have in hollywood?

Ahh, Nathaneal actually i was just thinking that you do quite a lot to help people.

Pj

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2008, 11:08:47 am »
Graham Gold

Elginn

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2008, 10:31:05 pm »
Then shouldn't this poll be added to all the forums so that a total count can be conducted? other wise its just the poll from CIU?

ftp

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2008, 08:26:20 am »
It's a great idea but one that i can't see working from a forum. Some of the guys who seem very helpful are traders with an obvious interest in helping others, others are newbies who after five minutes think they can help the whole world and offer their phone number for everyone to call. Then you have the marketing "experts" offering advice. All people that hardly any of us know or have ever seen. Then there are the diy guys who probably do more to help new start ups on the wfp ladder. Then what about the trad only guys?
Can't think of a name for the trophy - only famous cleaners i know are George Formby, Stan Ogden or Wallace and Grommet (and they've turned their hands to baking now!)

Chris Cottrell

tomy jackson

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2008, 05:17:46 pm »
i nominate nat from ACS

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2008, 05:31:22 pm »
i nominate nat from ACS
Thanks Tomy,.. The cheque is in the post.
;)

tomy jackson

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2008, 06:11:35 pm »
free member ship to gild will be ok  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D