Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

peter holley

HAVE YOU NOTICED
« on: December 24, 2008, 07:43:31 pm »
iv noticed the last few months that a lot of new wc are about >:( some have a ladder on a car :D some have nice shiny sign written vans ....e veryone has the right to start a wc buisness but >:( i am the longest serving wc in my town ...even 5 years ago there werent that many... the number of wc has actually doubled in 5 years >:(

anyway it has started me thinking that i need to get out there and get more work before they get it ;D
im in canvassing mode now...cant wait for 2009 ;D

rant over

bbbbbbbaaaaaaaAAAAHHHH

Slash

Re: HAVE YOU NOTICED
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 07:53:30 pm »
Heee.........haw............hows it going Taffy!
Theres loads around here but I like to think my customers are loyal,don't need to canvass but who knows what next year will bring with this credit crunch,only had one cancel so far but picked up more than I can handle,I bit more than I can chew ;D ;D ;D

ok cleaning

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 11:53:55 pm »
lots and lots but not many proper ones like us ?

landy2

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2008, 10:10:21 am »
yes noticed more around now i think this down to water fed people who did not like ladders now getting into it and the physical side of it better but one thing has not changed  THE COLLECTING

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 08:57:40 pm »
iv noticed the last few months that a lot of new wc are about >:( some have a ladder on a car :D some have nice shiny sign written vans ....e veryone has the right to start a wc buisness but >:( i am the longest serving wc in my town ...even 5 years ago there werent that many... the number of wc has actually doubled in 5 years >:(

anyway it has started me thinking that i need to get out there and get more work before they get it ;D
im in canvassing mode now...cant wait for 2009 ;D

rant over

bbbbbbbaaaaaaaAAAAHHHH

Stay calm Peter - Matt 6 v 33 (sorry Pingu - couldn't resist!)...

Are you any relation to Don Holley?
It's a game of three halves!

groundhog

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 12:51:27 pm »
yes noticed more around now i think this down to water fed people who did not like ladders now getting into it and the physical side of it better but one thing has not changed  THE COLLECTING

You mean that you still go out COLLECTING!! I've never collected, and have no intention of starting!!!  ;)

landy2

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008, 01:31:30 pm »
how do you get your money in

AuRavelling79

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2008, 03:38:02 pm »
Ahh.. I notice the "post remover" has been in - I wonder why? ;D
It's a game of three halves!

peter holley

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2008, 04:19:26 pm »
Ahh.. I notice the "post remover" has been in - I wonder why? ;D

i thought i was going mad...id only had a few glasses of wine ::)

doesnt the post remover like menorca?
who is the post remover?

groundhog

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2008, 09:52:07 pm »
how do you get your money in

Stamped addressed envelopes to customers who pay £25 and above, and addressed envelopes to those who pay less than £25. If anyone is late paying they get a phone call to remind them!  :)