This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

monkeyman

roundbuilding
« on: December 23, 2008, 03:28:44 pm »
in the process of building a round at the mo,just leafletting at the minute.was thinking of trying doorknocking any ideas of whats best to say and is it better than leafletting on average.
whats the average success rate,and would you inform custie you clean wfp if they show any interest or just turn up on the day of cleaning and use wfp?

supernova77

Re: roundbuilding
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 03:33:46 pm »
Door knocking is much better than just dropping leaflets!

When canvassing I say:

"Hello - We are expanding our window cleaning services in your area. Do you have a window cleaner already, or would you like a quote?"

If they say they haven't got a window cleaner then try and quote them there and then... Then, if they think the price is OK book them in for a clean and do it within a couple of days if possible.

I never mentioned cleaning WFP... I just turned up and used it, if they asked about it then I explained.

Andy

Steve CM

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 05:03:30 pm »

I never mentioned cleaning WFP... I just turned up and used it, if they asked about it then I explained.

That is a fatal mistake in my experience

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 05:10:40 pm »

I do the same, however i do give a info sheet explaining the process before hand. Many customers are like i dont care what you use so long as its clean, one customer said you can p**s on the windows if you like so long as they are clean when you have finished. Great bloke! :P

Steve CM

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 06:07:10 pm »
when i've had various canvassers building up rounds. if they don't explain the system properly i would gets lots of cancellations due to them not understanding about the process of WFP

dmlservices

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 08:35:06 pm »

I do the same, however i do give a info sheet explaining the process before hand. Many customers are like i dont care what you use so long as its clean, one customer said you can p**s on the windows if you like so long as they are clean when you have finished. Great bloke! :P

i've one like that , he said "i dont care how you clean them as long as they are clean"
if only all customers were like this . ;D

i take the view that custys need to be made aware of the cleaning method / proccess,
have seen many people say they have been cleaning someones windows for over 12 mths, they are never in , but on one occasion thyey have  come back early-  to wet windows,
 if i were a custy , and did not know about wfp , let alone know how it works, i would be furious.

daz

supernova77

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 09:49:57 am »

Has never been fatal for me... Infact when I first started out I gave WFP explanotry letters to a few customers and I lost 2 of them after they read it! Whereas the customers where I just got on with it were fine.

Andy