Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: What advertising gets you the best return?
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2008, 11:06:24 pm »
If there's less work around but less carpet cleaners that gives us teh same amount of population to go at doesn't it?

Although there might be a recession on if you listen to enough people they'll tell you and you'll believe them! look at the newspapers about March time first it was the credit crunch and then talks of recession all fueled by the American economy and given a healthy push by the media all wanting to sensationalise and be the first to tell us so.

As CC we chose to be the masters of our own destiny all you have to do is work smarter and not get dragged to shore.

Shaun

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2008, 11:36:12 pm »
it certainly didnt look like there was a recession up the pubs in town last night or the traffic in and out of town, busiest iv seen it for a while,
took half hour to get served in my local!

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2008, 12:04:13 am »
Derek and mike! What is so wrong with my posts. Let's be honest the rug doc is fair quality. I spoke to 4 pubs and they all own one so traditional carpet cleaners are dropping business all over the place. I do a good job and not even had a sniff at my rug doctor. So go away and keep kidding yourselves on while I rake it in.

I am not taking the p.

If you're "raking it in", why waste your time trying to be funny?

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2008, 06:35:17 pm »
If the Economy is going to Shrink by 2% why panic that still leaves 98%

Might have to deliver more value

Some might earn £1960 a week instead of £2000 ;D ;D

clinton

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2008, 07:58:41 pm »
Ian

Think your right on the value for money :)

Thats the way am going next year  :)