This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

groundhog

Re: Calling all GutterVac users... Job to sub out!
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2008, 10:21:45 am »
Glyn, are you likely to be travelling down near the Surrey/Hants border at all during January? I have a very large gutter cleaning job there to be done during Jan, and although I did said I wouldn't be hiring out a guttervac for the job, I could be tempted if the machine was delivered to the site for free!!!!  :)  Or am I pushing my luck here  a bit!?!  ;D

go the whole hog mate

ask for it for hire for free, Im sure glyn would be happy to keep his customers happy  ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D

It could be worth his while, as I would give the guttervac a good review on here.... I can feel another video coming on!!! Seriously though, the journey up to Croydon is not much fun, and the cost of a courier is expensive! so if you are passing my way during January Glyn and you could drop the guttervac off for me, then I could do a bit of promoting for you.  :D

Glyn H

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2008, 11:47:13 am »
We have a large contract just outside Guildford  that is due the end January begining February so it may be possible to deliver.
Glyn

groundhog

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2008, 12:41:23 am »
I may take you up on that Glyn, my job is a bit further south than that, but I wouldn't mind driving up to Guildford to pick up the equipment.