This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Chameleon

Re: Pressure washing rip off
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2008, 06:33:43 pm »
Look there is no anti Irish theme here, I am a quarter Irish and I didn't take offence. When I went to the old lady's on Thursday and found out what had happened my first reaction was Pikeys and its right up their street. The evidence is that it wasn't Pikeys the bloke was English and in my opinion a scumbag.

Im a quarter Irish too!!!

And the other half is English ;)

;D

;D ;D ;D

NWH

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2008, 06:46:59 pm »
You can`t class anything as a rip off if you quote a price and the customer pays it without pressure,when i hear of these things i just think more fool the customer.

Londoner

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2008, 07:42:44 pm »
You can`t class anything as a rip off if you quote a price and the customer pays it without pressure,when i hear of these things i just think more fool the customer.

I don't agree with you there. £300 for less than two hours work, and a crap job into the bargain, off an old lady is theft in my opinion. People can be sent to prison for that sort of thing. Trouble is they never catch them. 

NWH

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2008, 07:46:49 pm »
How is it a rip off a days work or half a days work for that as a 1 off,i don`t think it`s a rip off.If he didn`t do the work or did such a job that didn`t warrant the payment then fair enough but just plain rip off on price i don`t think so.