This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Alistair@AWC

Re: new sign written van
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2008, 04:29:48 pm »
Why is everyone afraid of Ionics,my first van system I bought through Ebay had the logo on but had previously had their system installed but the guy had a Brodex system in it when I bought it,he told me the Ionics was too expensive to run........................
OH NO!,..............BIG BAD IONICS ARE COMING TO GET YOU!

If anything they should be glad your advertising their logo,especially with their prices! :o :o :o :o

Did I mention anything about being scared of them - I don't have any of there equipment nor do I have any interest in having any, I also have no interest in using there logo.

But I have witnessed them going after people who illegally use there copyrighted logo's so I was trying to do the guy a favour - but to be honest it doesn't matter to me either way so he can take his chances!

suds window service

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2008, 06:15:40 pm »
i will order a brush off them, then it may be ok to use there logo ;)
suds based in stockton on tees.

landy2

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2008, 06:18:02 pm »
i am in cheadle but all my work is  in tameside

suds window service

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2008, 06:26:14 pm »
Alister some valid points, honestly didnt realise about the icon ,we,ll just have to wait and see.
but if there any problems i will replace it,

ftp

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2008, 07:21:48 pm »

suds window service

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2008, 07:32:38 pm »
how do i delete this topic plus take pics off,and make everyone forget what they,ve seen.

ftp

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2008, 07:34:11 pm »
You can delete all your own posts except the first one. That one you can modify instead.

karygate

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2008, 07:24:35 am »
the guy from ionics at the last cleaning show at coventry was going round the car park checking on the vans and even people who used the logo on their business cards. told us himself. propper tttwat.
gary