This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

L.J.S cleaning

bad week before xmas
« on: December 19, 2008, 08:37:10 am »
cant belive it got everything planned out so ill be finished all work for fri and can have well deservered break. but all doesnt go to plan, tues nighht im on m6 to coventry with son in van and some woman gone straight  into the back off me. van is totaal mess slucks like system damaged aswell. me and son both taken to hospital with bad whiplash . thoought tomyself merry xmas
lee

Central Window Cleaners

Re: bad week before xmas
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 08:51:38 am »
Hiya Lee,
hope you are both ok, let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

Tony

L.J.S cleaning

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 09:05:27 am »
cheers tony its just sitting round house doing nothing , but yeah way i looking at it is were both still here
lee

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 09:12:58 am »
personal injury claims for both your and your son, on the motor accident is she is 100% (then again you did say she hit u in the rear, so she is!) (unless you stopped for a pheasant - in which case your at fault) at fault in the eyes of the insurance.

Loss of earning etc. out of pocket expenses..

Trust me you will need the PI claims as they will give you less on your vehicle than you expect to get.

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 09:40:51 am »
They dont like it up em but sometimes its prudent to employ your own Loss Adjuster yto fight your case with your own insurance company and you may find with hindsight that you need to do it now- before.

L.J.S cleaning

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 09:45:58 am »
100% her fault claiming 4 loss of earnings and injury

wightsurf

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 11:46:30 am »
My friend who got hit from the rear is sueing for damages. He fits blinds and because he had bad whip slash it's affected his work for life ( doctors report) Because he's looking up all the time it puts his neck out and has to go back to physyothingy..... you no what i mean!!!! all the time. So dont be in no hurry to sort the claim out for the whip slash and make sure there is no pain before you settle the claim. If Wfp and looking up all the time could cause side affects  ;D ;)

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 03:36:53 pm »
prolonged injury (by wfp and having to look up) as your needing to work :P

dmlservices

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 08:45:49 pm »
They dont like it up em but sometimes its prudent to employ your own Loss Adjuster yto fight your case with your own insurance company and you may find with hindsight that you need to do it now- before.
[/quote

this is what i did 4- 5 yrs ago when my house went up in flames,

lost everything, and at the time thought it was the end of the world,

took 13 mths to sort out claim and get house rebuilt, was glad i had someone fighting my corner, as insurance company's try every way they ca,n to get out of paying

daz

Roy Harding

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 09:22:35 pm »
Sorry to here about your van etc.

I posted a photo back in the summer of a lorry that hit the back of our car.

A local solicitor paid for the repair also car hire and trips to the osteopath for my family.

My daughter had a bad neck for a week, and just had a cheque today for a couple of grand.

My wife and son are still having treatment and may require keyhole surgery to put the problems right.

So keep a note of hospital vists report it to the police etc.

Hope all goes well soon.

Roy

ronnie paton

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 10:55:35 am »
slightly off topic but mine has been poo just lost a £4500 a year job and looks like a may loose another 3 sites worth £3000 a year :(