This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

danny taylor

Exel systems
« on: December 18, 2008, 08:17:26 pm »
Anyone bought one of their systems? Id be interested to hear your opinions.

paulscotney

Re: Exel systems
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 08:51:45 pm »
No but I bought a system from Andrew, when he worked for P F, and he was a sound bloke. 

Dean Taberner

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 10:00:19 pm »
No but I bought a system from Andrew, when he worked for P F, and he was a sound bloke. 

Agreed.

If they have what you want, take it.

You wont be let down,

Andrew is a great guy.

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

Xline Systems

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 11:08:02 am »
great guy to noch equiptment!

Stevie G

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 08:54:21 pm »
had a system fitted a couple of months back. great system dont why i left it so
long. i woulden't say its made me any quicker on the whole but i dont come
home knackered any more after luging that trolley in and out of the van all day
witch is the main reason i bought it. 500 ltrs a day does me nice.

oh and i forget to say bloody nice bloke. :)

Dean Taberner

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 09:16:20 pm »
great guy to noch equiptment!

???

Whats noch equipment mate?

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

Xline Systems

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 11:44:52 am »
sorry meant to say top knoch equip ;D

alanwilson

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 11:59:25 am »
or even top notch
I've never been to bed with an ugly bird but I've woken up with loads!

weetot

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 05:16:17 pm »
I think he means its top equipment,   tis actually!
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

trevor povey

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 05:45:22 pm »
I went to Pure Freedom at Grimsby they are engineers and all the fitting is completed in their  own workshops in the day.There was a small booking in fee of £200.00,paid in advance,which was very resonable compared to what Excels booking in fee was  ;) 

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 07:08:14 pm »
Isn't the fitting included in the Excel systems price?

If I was buying a system tomorrow, I'd be calling Excel,... I honestly reckon it'd be worth travelling over from Ireland to get it fitted. I couldn't buy the parts for that price, and the tank cage looks very well engineered.

trevor povey

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2008, 08:01:40 pm »
the reason we went with Pure Freedom was that they wanted a £200 up front payment to book the job in Andrew mcain required a £1k deposit to book the job in which we thought was excessive to say the least.

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2008, 08:19:47 pm »
But if it's deducted from your final bill, then what's the problem?

Stevie G

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2008, 09:50:07 pm »
the reason we went with Pure Freedom was that they wanted a £200 up front payment to book the job in Andrew mcain required a £1k deposit to book the job in which we thought was excessive to say the least.

???

paulscotney

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2008, 11:06:14 pm »
But if it's deducted from your final bill, then what's the problem?

Quite agree Nat.

NWH

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2008, 11:11:08 pm »
Of course it will taken off the final bill,do you think you have to pay 1k to pre order on top of what the system costs,some people just don`t like paying big deposits lol. ;D

Slash

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2008, 10:36:27 am »
I had my latest van installed by Pure Freedom earlier this year,was'nt aware of Andrew McCann's departure till I got up there but can assure you that if I knew he was anything to do with Exel I would'nt hesitate and go to him first,a mate of mine had his done from Exel and are pretty much simular equitment but Andrew is a WC himself and knows exactly how everything works and his after sales is great,I mean great,Pure Freedom's is also good but I think part of the magic is gone when Andew left,sometimes could'nt get him off the phone!.......sorry Andrew ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :)

thewaterwizard

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2008, 10:53:16 am »
  i have a system from andrew at exel paid 1k deposit  
  and the rest on the day it was fitted excellent system
  no problems with it at all and very well fitted
  highly recommended and a real nice friendly helpful guy  
  lots of info and advice ongoing
  hope this helps go with exel you cant go wrong

robin 

OH MERRY CHRISTMAS ANDREW AND ALL ON CIU
robin

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2008, 08:47:10 am »
 :)  Thanks for the kind comments folks.

I am sorry to hear that you thought my deposit was excessive Trevor. Perhaps if you had made this clear to me we could have discussed it rather than you making a big thing of it here on the forum. For anyone's information deposits of this size and more were the norm when I was with Adepta (Purefreedom). As has been pointed out the deposit is fully deductable from the total price on completion of the installation so in fact unless funds are short when the deposit is payable there should be no problem.

As it is I am very busy with bookings for systems well into the future with customers happy to pay the deposit to secure their fitting date.

Regarding the comments about Purefreedom (Adepta) being engineers the fact is that they are and competent ones as well.

I would like to point out that I use a far longer established and larger engineering company to construct and install my systems. I chose them because of their expertise in vehicle bodybuilding, modification and repair of vehicles and trailers carrying loads far in excess of what is required for a typical WFP set up. There are plenty of engineering companies around but because of expertise and experience of safely installing  permanent loads and suitable restraining systems the one I use got my business. I could have got it all done a lot cheaper by other engineering companies but decided against them in the interests of my customers.

I also believe in offering my customers a complete service which goes far beyond selling and installing the kit. I am always happy to offer practical help based on real exerience of window cleaning and using pure water systems so that my customers are not left to flounder their way through and make costly avoidable mistakes. The change to WFP can be almost traumatising for a lot of window cleaners and I have this foremost in my mind and take every possible step to offer whatever help I can and you cannot beat having been through it yourself because this means that you have true empathy. I remember throwing my trolley into a ditch half way through the 2nd week after changing to WFP lol  ;D

Other good examples of this philosophy are Alex Gardiner, X-line and Glyn Howard who don't talk from 2nd hand knowledge or theory. They are successes because of it and have very loyal customers.

Slash mate...  Sorry about the longgggg conversations. You should take a leaf out of Mrs McC's book and tell me to shut up  lol  :P

Merry Xmas to you as well Waterwizard and all the rest here  :)

Andrew

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2008, 12:44:25 pm »
:)  Thanks for the kind comments folks.

On this forum you wouldn't get them if they weren't truly deserved Andrew!
Might give you an e-mail later about a solenoid valve & float switch,....

:)