Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

clinton

Re: Ive got man flu
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2008, 06:15:26 pm »
I have not had the man flu as yet fully ::)

Did have a bit off it but thankfully didnt come on full blown :)

derek west

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2008, 06:31:50 pm »
unfortunately, not only is flu rife but also a sickness and diarea, ahem diharear, ahem the squits bug, ive had both, sickness and the squits when i did a 5 bedder, luckily there was a lot of en-suites if ya know what i mean. and flu, which i just shrug off cos they don't bother me too much. unless its proper flu then your damned.
derek

Jim_77

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2008, 08:11:35 pm »
If you think it works then hey worth every penny, but I would have thought if the big pharma companies could cure the common cold they would be on it like a shot cos they are right greedy bstrds.

Why haven't they? Because luckily when they make a pucker medicine they have to test it properly and then they find that the reults don't support any benefit, BUT you can sell it as a herbal remedy no questioned asked. ::)

There's no CURE for colds, all echinacea does is boost your body's immune system to help you cope better with the symptoms and recover more quickly.

I dare you to buy some and try it :)

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2008, 08:17:08 pm »
A lot of mainstream drugs are based on erbs/plants aprin for instance. So I'm not agin em.

Can you suggest anything to increase appetite ;D

derek west

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2008, 08:26:27 pm »
while were here, slightly off subject, my misses is suffering bad with pregnancy, she puked for 9 months last time and looks like its happening again. none stop naucea, ahem, nausia, ahem, feeling sick and sometimes throwing up. been in bed for the last 2 weeks.
anybody got any safe remedies that we could try?
derek

Jim_77

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2008, 08:56:44 pm »
Mike - a sex change and then marriage.

Derek - Gaffa tape :D

The Great One

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2008, 06:32:52 pm »
Hi

The reason I recommended Zinc is it is a massive immune system booster (every cell contains zinc) and it is as cheap as chips (Asda 98p) it is also called the male mineral as it thickens your porridge and makes them stronger swimmers.

There is no cure for the cold as there are over 200 different cold virus's. But the virus hates heat, which is when you go to bed and 'sweat it out' it kills the virus and you get better.

Regards

Martin 8)

PaulKing

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2008, 06:37:17 pm »
while were here, slightly off subject, my misses is suffering bad with pregnancy, she puked for 9 months last time and looks like its happening again. none stop naucea, ahem, nausia, ahem, feeling sick and sometimes throwing up. been in bed for the last 2 weeks.
anybody got any safe remedies that we could try?
derek
pull out next time?
www.revitaclean.com  established 1968 in Newcastle Upon Tyne

PaulKing

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2008, 06:49:03 pm »
 Martin
I'm  wondering if "shivvers" Shake the virus out?

I ask the wife she is a doctor of virology ( it's my banker if we have a alien invasion I reckon we'll get helicoptered to the bunker)
www.revitaclean.com  established 1968 in Newcastle Upon Tyne