This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sir Squeaky

Re: renault traffic wat a pile of ....
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2008, 09:56:54 pm »
Clutch just gone on mine, its on 83,000 miles, 52 reg and i took something like this into account thats why i got it £800 cheaper then it was priced up, its booked in for monday and ill pick up Tuesday then back to work on the 5th Jan.

oh another problem. thats a surprise. i never see that one coming!! ;D ;D
Nearly every van of every make will have had a new gearbox by 80,000 when used by tradesmen, so that's another rubbish attempt at stereotyping. ::)

my transits never ;) but you don't wanna hear that right? ;)
More like you don't want to believe it, just because your Transit's been ok. ::)

I'd choose a Trafic over a Transit 100 times out of 100.
A lot of others would too.

Most popular van on the road now.
Millions can't be wrong, sorry. ;)

« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2008, 10:08:56 pm »
It’s not debatable they have a reputation for being unreliable at a certain point, so where does the reputation come from, could it be the vans go wrong.

What’s unusual it seem to be built in like oil change after so many miles, change battery after three years change tyres after 20k miles change major components after so many miles!

Problem is owners don’t normally expect to change certain things, but it is a real possibility with these vans.

It’s why I never got one, could turn out more expensive, but if you get a good one you could have saved yourself a few grand if you brought used. Still got the worry though.

What did you get?

Ewan??

Steve CM

« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2008, 10:16:56 pm »
Clutch just gone on mine, its on 83,000 miles, 52 reg and i took something like this into account thats why i got it £800 cheaper then it was priced up, its booked in for monday and ill pick up Tuesday then back to work on the 5th Jan.

Nearly every van of every make will have had a new gearbox by 80,000 when used by tradesmen, so that's another rubbish attempt at stereotyping. ::)

More like you don't want to believe it, just because your Transit's been ok. ::)

you'd argue that black is white!  ;D it is entertaining though thank you. ;)

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2008, 11:11:34 pm »

you'd argue that black is white!  ;D it is entertaining though thank you. ;)
Not at all, I just know I'm right.

I could say the same about you.

Steve CM

« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2008, 01:38:46 am »
ask honest John squeaks about viavro/trafic/primstar that man never lies because honest is his name ;D ;D