Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

drive surgeon

work picking up towards christmas!
« on: December 08, 2008, 09:34:23 pm »
its weird as im busier now than i have been for the last 2 moths with people wanting christmas cleans,  good job as i need the money  ;D

Re: work picking up towards christmas!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 09:37:08 pm »
same here, i might be working sundays soon :P

drive surgeon

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 09:48:04 pm »
what you cleaning chris?

LWC Ltd

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 10:21:52 pm »
Problem with these is half the time they are one offs and are filthy. Price well for them if I were you.

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 10:25:12 pm »
what you cleaning chris?

Fascias, Gutters cleans and clearances, con roofs - they all say b4 xmas.

A few windows too - all charged at one off, first clean prices, and then given a regular charge price if they want to continue.

Slash

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 04:35:06 pm »
what you cleaning chris?

A few windows too - all charged at one off, first clean prices, and then given a regular charge price if they want to continue.
Ah,.......If I have time I will do one offs but don't do them as I don't have time,got stung with that one last year,I say that they'll have to wait until after Christmas when they ring up saying they want it done every month and when Christmas is over they don't want to know,if they are genuine and can wait I do my best to get the job done before then,funny enough I had the same people ringing a few days ago saying they wan't it done every month that rang last year..............ON YOUR BIKE MATE! ;D

simon knight

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 06:32:42 pm »
what you cleaning chris?

Ah,.......If I have time I will do one offs but don't do them as I don't have time,got stung with that one last year,I say that they'll have to wait until after Christmas when they ring up saying they want it done every month and when Christmas is over they don't want to know,if they are genuine and can wait I do my best to get the job done before then,funny enough I had the same people ringing a few days ago saying they wan't it done every month that rang last year..............ON YOUR BIKE MATE! ;D

It's not just newbie customers wanting a one-off Xmas clean...I've had several calls from old customers who I'd given up on ages ago suddenly crawling out of the woodwork....ON YER BIKE MATE! ;D

bonsey

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 06:42:38 pm »
people have got to realize that window cleaners are for life and not just for christmas