This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Nathanael Jones

Re: Most useful piece of kit?
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008, 01:08:21 pm »
My most useful bit of kit would be my new dual trim superlight brush,.. followed by the split charge relay (only charged my WFP battery once this year!), and my water heater,...

Next year I might be saying my DIY Gutter vac!!

;)

ftp

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 01:09:48 pm »
Mine has turned out to be a homemade spike that i screw to the end of a telescopic pole for my vac cleaning of gutters. I can empty the worst of weeds and grass from ground level in seconds before sucking the rest up. It's simply a straight spike fitted to an angle piece. Stab the turf an just flip it over the side.

Another Original idea ................
In future I think I will have to get people to agree to  a legal  agrement not to copy our products before they can view our website.

Actually Glyn i've never seen one of your spikes but now i've found it on your site, it's nothing like my jobby - does it have a vikan thread? - can you adjust the angle of yours - i can and it's got a patent just like your vac ............ not. I have also fashioned other tools for MYSELF too and will be trying something else in the next few days that's not on your crummy pixilated site full of low res. pictures.
I've had several discussions on here about getting tools made even badgering Alex G to come up with a hook or spike months ago it's something i wanted way before i purchased a vac.
I have to say you are the most unprofessional supplier i've ever come accross.

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=51988.0    There you go, djw was my previous name.
http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=54621.0

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2008, 04:28:34 pm »
Mine has turned out to be a homemade spike that i screw to the end of a telescopic pole for my vac cleaning of gutters. I can empty the worst of weeds and grass from ground level in seconds before sucking the rest up. It's simply a straight spike fitted to an angle piece. Stab the turf an just flip it over the side.

Another Original idea ................
In future I think I will have to get people to agree to  a legal  agrement not to copy our products before they can view our website.

FFS give it a rest Glyn!!!

Ionics are considered to be the worst offenders for threatening legal action over their "Reach & Wash" trademarked phrase,.. but they don't go round calling everyone with a brush on a stick and water running up it a "Thief" and claiming copyright infringement!

Seriously, your attitude here MUST be adversely affecting your sales. I don't doubt your products are good, and offer value for money,... but if you keep on like this you still won't sell them. Make a good business decision and keep your mouth firmly closed!!!

Rant over.

Seconded.

john tomkins

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2008, 04:35:17 pm »
You're not the only wally on here wally ;D

G & M

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2008, 12:15:33 am »
Well done Glyn, You wouldn't think there was a recession on the way you are treating potential customers. A poxy gutter spike and your ranting and raving. Are you the only one with a brain on this site as you seem to think that no one else can make anything without copying you. You really need to get a life.
Nathanael I am really surprised at you, but I totally agree with your sentiments.