This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ftp

Most useful piece of kit?
« on: December 07, 2008, 09:04:53 am »
Mine has turned out to be a homemade spike that i screw to the end of a telescopic pole for my vac cleaning of gutters. I can empty the worst of weeds and grass from ground level in seconds before sucking the rest up. It's simply a straight spike fitted to an angle piece. Stab the turf an just flip it over the side.

pingu

Re: Most useful piece of kit?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 09:31:31 am »
SL-X pole and brushes....

prestigeclean

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 09:58:57 am »
boat hook for opening bolted gates regards alan

*Derek*

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 10:18:31 am »
Mine has turned out to be a homemade spike that i screw to the end of a telescopic pole for my vac cleaning of gutters. I can empty the worst of weeds and grass from ground level in seconds before sucking the rest up. It's simply a straight spike fitted to an angle piece. Stab the turf an just flip it over the side.

Any chance of a picture? Or you can email it too me. I always like to see new creations.

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 11:18:56 am »

Any chance of a picture? Or you can email it too me. I always like to see new creations.

If you can add me to that, would be most kind :D

ftp

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 12:04:45 pm »
Here it is, but remember if you are a professional you can't use it or if you earn over £25,000 you won't touch it. It's for losers only. However, it works really well for me.  ;)

steven ainger

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2008, 12:48:49 pm »
chilli sauce with that m8.  ;D ;D

Window Cleaning Services

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2008, 01:43:49 pm »
Here it is, but remember if you are a professional you can't use it or if you earn over £25,000 you won't touch it. It's for losers only. However, it works really well for me.  ;)
After reading all the comments on the above reference over the last couple of days on how serious and uptight people can get on here, i'm glad ther are still those who have the right view. It made me chuckle that comment. Thanks for bringing a smile to face today, well done. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Syd. Ps. i'm a loser too! 8)

cat9921

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2008, 02:34:01 pm »
Never leave home with out this baby  ;D

matt

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2008, 03:47:44 pm »
i hope you wear a hard hat , googles and kelvner body armour whilst using it, as it that spike became loose and feel, the rest you can guess

now of course this wouldnt happen if you had paid 129 quid from a "supplier" because by all accounts thats what you should do

ftp

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2008, 04:27:29 pm »
Talking of tools.

ftp

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2008, 04:57:57 pm »
Whatchu talkin about Ewe-an?

brett walker

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2008, 05:13:11 pm »
wagtail flipper  8)

brett

s.w.c

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2008, 05:37:59 pm »
my laptop ;D

dmlservices

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2008, 06:01:55 pm »
mine is a cut down 4" squeegee , this is used to quickly wipe excess water from downstairs sills , after wfp'ing , very quick ,and keeps custys happy  ;)

daz

pjulk

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2008, 12:38:50 am »
My wife

Glyn H

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2008, 01:08:29 am »

Another Original idea ................
In future I think I will have to get people to agree to  a legal  agrement not to copy our products before they can view our website.

Dave Turley

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2008, 08:06:37 am »
i'd say my sl-x and double trim brush.

2nd.... hot water heater  :D

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2008, 08:40:53 am »

In future I think I will have to get people to agree to  a legal  agrement not to copy our products before they can view our website.

Glyn, I haven't participated in any of the discussions to date regarding DIY/patent kit/gutter cleaning/hot systems, but Id be very very surprised if someone got the idea of fixing a tool to a pole to help loosen material in a gutter by visiting your website. It probably occured one day on site with the first or second particularly awkwardly filled gutter!

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2008, 12:47:30 pm »

FFS give it a rest Glyn!!!

Ionics are considered to be the worst offenders for threatening legal action over their "Reach & Wash" trademarked phrase,.. but they don't go round calling everyone with a brush on a stick and water running up it a "Thief" and claiming copyright infringement!

Seriously, your attitude here MUST be adversely affecting your sales. I don't doubt your products are good, and offer value for money,... but if you keep on like this you still won't sell them. Make a good business decision and keep your mouth firmly closed!!!

Rant over.