This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

telephone message system
« on: November 29, 2008, 03:08:54 pm »
Does anyone make use of a Virtual PA/Telephone message system?

The type where your caller is transferred to someone to take your call, and they relay the message to you by txt/email etc.

Anyone got experiences they can share, and advise of a reputable company they use..

I cant always answer the phone myself be it landline/mobile, so i could well be missing out on those that dont like to leave messages.

dmlservices

Re: telephone message system
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 03:11:03 pm »
i'm sure i read kevin r  uses one .

daz

AJ

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 03:21:18 pm »
look in Exchang & Mart. There is quite a few under office services.

sean.w.c.s

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 07:48:10 pm »
Hi

My wife used to work as a telephonist for an answering service like this - she now works with me  :D :D

She would recommend the company - they are called Anserve, based in Lincolnshire but they cover the whole of the UK. she used to take a lot of calls for oven cleaning companies etc and txt the leads on.

Tel no  is 01652 641100  ask for John Jewitt or Elaine cutsforth. My wifes name is Donna Johnson, if you want to mention she recommended you!

Sean

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 08:02:06 pm »
Hi

My wife used to work as a telephonist for an answering service like this - she now works with me  :D :D

She would recommend the company - they are called Anserve, based in Lincolnshire but they cover the whole of the UK. she used to take a lot of calls for oven cleaning companies etc and txt the leads on.

Tel no  is 01652 641100  ask for John Jewitt or Elaine cutsforth. My wifes name is Donna Johnson, if you want to mention she recommended you!

Sean

thanks for the reply, i'll look into them when i get the time..

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 01:34:59 pm »
Just spoke to John, seems a nice chap, went thru it with me seems very basic and just what im after.

i got this reply when emailing them so if any one is interested heres the charges..

Connection Fee one off charge of £25.00

Inbound Calls NO CHARGE

Monthly Service

£11.00 no free messsages charged at £0.70p

£32.00 Includes 30 free messages

£41.00 Includes 70 free messages

£51.00 Includes 60 free messages with a free

Alpha Numerical pager

All additional messages charged at £0.46per message

The above charges are for the hours

8am to 8pm weekdays

9am to 5pm weekends

24 hours 7 days a week £71.00 per month and 35 free messages

The service levels can be changed at any time to suit you.

We deliver your messages, orders and information

Via fax, e-mail, SMS, or pager

Our service can be tailored to suit your needs

An itemized invoice is supplied each month listing calls forwarded and all relevant numbers.  All charges do not include VAT which will be charged at the relevant rate.

You need to get Call Divert set up with your phone provider so that will probably cost - so i will need to find out how much that will cost.

I can lose the mobile number off my leaflets then, and just give out mobile numbers to customers.

I cant always pick up calls via the mobile most times anyway.

Approved

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 04:05:16 pm »
thats expensive, i pay £15-00 per month answered 24/7 all messages are free and you get a free pager company is LDC pagers ask for Jackie or Linda, all calls answered in your company name.
thanks Jim

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 04:35:48 pm »
cant find anything on google about them, just a LDC pagers shop. nothing about an answering service.

Approved

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 08:50:48 pm »
yes thats them its a answering service, give them a call people are very helpfull, thanks