Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ricky M

Re: post bonneting
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2008, 07:58:58 am »
I had all the same probs as most , THE fighting it part is one of those painful learning curves
( you will never win ! and your sore for a day or 2 after !
I find that as the rotary is going= lifting up will take the rotary right pushing down will go left !
or up for left down for right -

Ricky
www.ability1975.co.uk
                          www.carpetcleaninguttoxeter.co.uk  
              NCCA !? but why have non of my clients herd of them ??

clinton

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2008, 09:15:07 am »
John

It does take a while to get used to and now i can use it with a hand and with ease if you want to get into corners just put the pad slight off the drive board and it will also get along the walls  :)

carlton care

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2008, 09:23:03 am »
For your own sake DON'T take a rotary into a home unless it's empty until you've got the knack

spindle

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2008, 10:10:39 am »
carlton

About 30 years ago Amway " broke the mould" and brought out a soap powder designed to run cold and with no bulk added bulk. From what I remember, it worked pretty well

wasnt "amway" one of those pyramid selling thingybobs??
life is one big learning experience!!!!!!!

carlton care

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2008, 11:28:26 am »
Amway was indeed a pioneer of MLM and is still very much alive. They started off selling products that every household in the world uses and needs to keep buying.............cleaning products, don't remember the names something like LOC

You could follow their example with the little bottles of Spot & Stain Remover, just give out very small bottles though.