Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

russell morgan

no-one at numatic on a friday afternoon??
« on: November 21, 2008, 04:10:01 pm »
just went to my local supplier to buy some chemicals, ask him about the range of numatic rotary cleaners, he did'nt know, but he tried to call numatic to find out some details, but thety said they are not staffed on a friday afternoon!! not much good i thought, especially if you have a problem with the machine, so looks like il be giving the numatic range a miss then!!

John Kelly

Re: no-one at numatic on a friday afternoon??
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 04:25:05 pm »
Manufacturers are struggling at the moment. This is probably a cost cutting excercise like many other companies. Staff are probably on 35 hour contracts.
Numatic rotaries are excellent. I wouldn't let that sway your decision. At least they are British.

russell morgan

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 04:30:20 pm »
I see you sell them John

from edge2edge

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 04:41:30 pm »
Russell i have used numatics for years and would definitely recommend them(i give them a load of hammer) Alan(swindon)

John Kelly

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 04:47:49 pm »
Yes I do along with lots of other things. Just putting forward a reason as to why you couldn't contact them. They are a good product and Numatic have hundreds of distributors.

russell morgan

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 05:08:33 pm »
they said why, there is no-one in the technical department on a friday afternoon, only sales on duty (which you would've thought might know a little about the product!!)
they basically said they couldnt tell me anything about any products they sell!!
my local supplier was a bit mythed too

clinton

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 05:32:26 pm »
Where is this distributer russell ???

As john kelly said it could be for that reason.

I have used numatics from the small c cleaners to the vacs and always found them a good buy and value for money.

Give john kelly a ring as he is more than helpfull..

russell morgan

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 05:40:25 pm »
CCL in peterborough, dont use them very often, but only one in my area that had what i needed in a hurry

M.Acorn

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2008, 10:30:05 pm »
Also hugo crane in Whittlesey been helpful to me in the past,i often use ccl in Camb,Owen moon nice chap,Ken booth too in Huntingdon
What goes around comes around