Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

clinton

Re: work clothes
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2008, 11:01:38 pm »
derek
 ;D

The worst thing i could imagine is some tradesmen in shirts and ties and them horroble pleated trousers from the 90s ;D or the shirts that are now grey and dog eared round the collar ;D

Jim_77

« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2008, 11:29:40 pm »
I wear smart-looking work trousers and plain black shoes - both of which are a good compromise between comfort for working and image for impressing customers.

When I meet a customer for the first time, I'll be wearing a short-sleeved collared shirt with my logo on it, just like the Hydramaster ones if anyone's seen them.

To work in, a polo shirt in company colours with logo.  I really can't work in a smart shirt, as said above you're forever tucking yourself in at the back and when I sweat I get a wet patch betwen my moobs :-\

I think having a shave and a tidy haircutis more important than anything tbh.

clinton

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2008, 07:14:53 am »
 8)

carpetworx

« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2008, 11:47:37 am »
Yes wellies!. how else would you keep the steam from wetting your socks,especially when your doing a nursing home,and it's full of urine.Had to throw out my last pair of shoes,they stank :P
Now i just slip on me wellies,and they have more grip,when doing tile&grout.Try them out, you wont go back. 8)

Jim_77

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2008, 05:20:16 pm »
Must be the difference between the aussies and the kiwis - aussies wear wellies for work, kiwis wear wellies for pleasure :P

clinton

« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2008, 06:46:04 pm »
Jim

;D

carpetworx

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2008, 09:38:17 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D