Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

[GQC] Tim

What do you guys think of this? Indoor wfp clean pole.
« on: October 25, 2008, 11:04:12 am »
www.baudoin.nl/content_en/pag3_01.php

I've seen this before, but now they have got a video up, looks pretty nifty for hard to reach glass, and glass walls with access issues, but I wonder if it would be as fast and clean as trad methods.

It's got an extension section for 32ft as well. :)

What do you guys think?

[GQC] Tim

Re: What do you guys think of this? Indoor wfp clean pole.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 11:09:39 am »
And what about these special pure water additives?! Whoa, sounds good!!!

www.baudoin.nl/content_en/pag5_03.php

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 11:34:49 am »
They were at the Cleaning Show, nice stand and some very interesting brushes  8) .Blue  Poles were similar to Unger/carbonized. The expensive internal cleaning system ? , well you could do it better with a squeegee on a pole.

Rob.Hall

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 11:42:00 am »
Cannot see any prices?

Looks good and very professional.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 12:18:34 pm »
They were at the Cleaning Show, nice stand and some very interesting brushes  8) .Blue  Poles were similar to Unger/carbonized. The expensive internal cleaning system ? , well you could do it better with a squeegee on a pole.

Wow, they were at the Cleaning show? That's pretty good. I wonder if that droplet shape pole really is that much more comfortable then the poles we use.

clean

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 12:39:03 pm »

Jeff,
i don`t think it was Baudoin at the cleaning show it was probably these
www.aquaqlean.nl

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 05:54:35 pm »
The site I was thinking of with the blue poles and blue brushes was in the middle of the exhibition the aquaclean guy was at the back of the hall. They had a video demo on their website set to music and cleaning bmw signs. They gave me a dvd of their stuff but I am blowed if I can find it. It could also have been the show 4 years ago  ::)Annoying when you cannot fit the pieces together.   Dave Turley you and the Mrs were there can you help out ?