This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt

thanks it for me
« on: October 25, 2008, 08:00:39 am »
just doing online check-in ( though its not working )

im out of here for 2 weeks

disney here i come

just out of interest, the temp today was 27°C  , it does get slightly colder as the week goes on

dont forget to look after your RO's as the temp on wednesday in the night is s.posed to drop to - 1  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

be good to each other and dont forget your isowhatsitsname, it stops the water freezing

;D ;D ;D ;D cheers my dears

Alex Gardiner

Re: thanks it for me
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 08:20:54 am »
Have a lovely time  :)

Mrs A & Family

jaykie

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 08:34:21 am »
Have fun, imoff to disney land in 2 weeks  :) :) :)

Dave Turley

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 08:48:23 am »
have a good un matt  :)

Tosh

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 09:04:02 am »
Matt,

Have a good time, mate, but just a quick one before you go; if I wanted to extend my Zensorflex, could I just buy another two Zensorflex's and put the bottom sections - two from each of the new poles - on the end of the Zensorflex I've got now, giving me about another twelve-foot-of-height?

Only joking, mate, have a good time.

But could I?

LWC

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 09:04:35 am »
on a serious note, last year when it got that cold, i had my ro in the garage but with the doors open, i went back to it after the frost , i heard "drip drip drip" i was like hmmm, lets go see, the frost had smashed all my pre filter housings, i had no water i was absoulty gutted, so quickly ordered them, lost a few days pretty much a week i think

THEN...i got them, fitted them, mint i thought, but oh no, water fine trhough prefilters, looked saw watter piddling outta somewhere looks again and it had smashed the membrane housings!!!

i was not impressed and lost about 2 weeks to that!

PROTECT YOUR RO's