This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: varitech hot wfp system!
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2008, 07:54:52 pm »
I suppose either way you look at it it`s peanuts compared to what we can earn.

Kevin R

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2008, 07:57:22 pm »
I suppose either way you look at it it`s peanuts compared to what we can earn.

Its just like wfp - big out lay but would you go back to trad?

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2008, 08:21:02 pm »
In investment terms even an Ionics thermopure or concept o2 system are well worth it.

I often grumble on here about people spending half a day converting a harris pole when they could have earned the money to buy an xtel, and I suppose if you add up the reading and thinking and fixing that I have done to get a hot system then I haven't really saved anything, and still have a DIY effort at the end.

We are all in this to try and make money, not become system experts, but many of these systems weren't available even this time last year.

Kevin R

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2008, 09:24:46 pm »
I have the original prototype Varitech machine. Mike put loads of effort in to getting it right and I did the testing . Between us we have ironed out the original problems and now its an excellent system. We looked at the other systems available and decided that this route was the most cost effective as well as robust. It was important that the machine would take the hammering of daily use, be easily serviced, be made from quality components that have been tried and tested in other similar applications. It could have been made for quite a bit cheaper but the quality would have been compromised.

The machine works well and has no problems. It is more efficient then we first thought it would be.  And it is pure simplicity to operate. No trips or flashing lights just a temp gauge and a variable temp dial, of course there or several safety systems in place but they are all reset by simply restarting the machine, so the user can concentrate on work and forget its there.

A lot of testing has gone into this machine. Its far cheaper and has more features than anything else on the market currently, and at £2300 for the starter machine its a bargain.  ;)

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2008, 01:06:08 am »
Although a heater is more expensive to run for hot wfp use, more work is achieved in a day so the costs of fuel is trivial in comparison to how much extra work can be cleaned in the same amount of time.

The other two main benefits are customers are happier because the water dries much quicker and problem windows 'aren't' problem windows anymore.

Kevin R

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2008, 09:46:24 am »
Although a heater is more expensive to run for hot wfp use, more work is achieved in a day so the costs of fuel is trivial in comparison to how much extra work can be cleaned in the same amount of time.

The other two main benefits are customers are happier because the water dries much quicker and problem windows 'aren't' problem windows anymore.

As Wayne Says the results are much much better with problem windows, its very rare I see spotting now. The other nice thing is on large houses / commercial you can check some of your work because some windows will be dry by the time you leave.