This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave0123

Re: HURRY HURRY WINDOW CLEANER PRO!!
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2008, 09:49:38 pm »
no cheers i figured that out  ;D
Dave.

LWC

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2008, 07:33:03 am »
Got to admit I have not tried it, but I have got used to George & think its great, so am happy to continue with it no worries  :)

snap  ;D
lwc, you on conmission or something?, this is the 2nd time you have urged people to buy. ;D

daz

i wish  ;D

no i was just trying to get you guys a fantastic product at the reduced price.

i couldnt rate it enough but you already know that. especially now i have a phone with windows mobile on and i run it all off my phone, no bits of paper floating round van...heaven

wightsurf

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2008, 07:04:22 pm »
Is there a way to suspended jobs ,as i clean a lot of hotels that stop until futher notice from november.normaly to april.

ianhannaford

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2008, 07:06:28 pm »
Is there a way to suspended jobs ,as i clean a lot of hotels that stop until futher notice from november.normaly to april.

Hi Martin,

Sure on the job edit screen in the top right hand corner is a status, change this to Suspended and it wont appear in the schedule.

Ian

wightsurf

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2008, 07:15:22 pm »
thanks just going to have a look,  ;D

wightsurf

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2008, 07:21:43 pm »
Ian i think i should of put onhold,it's gone after suspend can i get it back again or do i have to add new custy again.

ianhannaford

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2008, 07:23:22 pm »
Ian i think i should of put onhold,it's gone after suspend can i get it back again or do i have to add new custy again.

Its only a status, when you want to activate it again, simply change it back to Active. Bear in mind that the round screen by default only shows Active jobs in a round. You can show others by changing the drop down list on the round screen

Ian

wightsurf

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2008, 07:29:07 pm »
I have just found that Ian ,, ::)
Thanks

mark dew

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2008, 12:21:39 am »
I ran the trial and i was quite impressed with it once i'd got a basic understanding of how it worked.
I will be happy to buy it, but not until the tax year starts as it would mean me running 2 sets of accounts until then.

p1w1

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2008, 03:11:30 pm »
I ran the trial and i was quite impressed with it once i'd got a basic understanding of how it worked.
I will be happy to buy it, but not until the tax year starts as it would mean me running 2 sets of accounts until then.

Exactly the same reason for me