This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

HURRY HURRY WINDOW CLEANER PRO!!
« on: October 18, 2008, 10:31:13 am »
Last day fellas! get yer copies in at reduced rate!!

unless you wanna spend a extra £70!

now stop being puffs and buy it! lol

;D

Captain Scarlet

Re: HURRY HURRY WINDOW CLEANER PRO!!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 10:46:27 am »
im not buying it until the feature i want is included.
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

ianhannaford

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 10:48:51 am »

Hi Luke,

The pre-printing of invoices is in the pipeline but cannot give a definitive date as to when it will be included in the release. I have been playing around with a few ideas to how this should work.

Cheers

Ian

Dean Aspects

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 10:53:21 am »
Why should i get it? what are the advantages or disadvantages over George?
Do i really need it or is it just the equivilent of George?

wightsurf

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 10:59:13 am »
Why should i get it? what are the advantages or disadvantages over George?
Do i really need it or is it just the equivilent of George?

You could answer these Q. your self by having a play with the free trail,,but not long left to play now!
I tried Goerge and it's ok but i found WCP more to my liking and theres more to come(updates)
The main thing i noticed was that if you had a idea that was of use it got put into the program,,Does this happen with Goerge??????

LWC

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 03:59:28 pm »

more the fool you for spending £70 extra on it!

Dale Smith

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 04:05:27 pm »
Got to admit I have not tried it, but I have got used to George & think its great, so am happy to continue with it no worries  :)
Swindon, Wiltshire.

STEVE-UK

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2008, 04:15:53 pm »
as dean said, what does does it have extra to george?

Roy Harding

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 04:28:12 pm »
Personally I don’t like Window cleaner Pro.

When I looked at it you could not do a simple statement for a customer.

The way it produces work sheets would drive me up the wall.

For me its not about how much it cost’s as I have always spent any amount of money on equipment, that I feel will make life easy.

I know Ian has worked hard to produce Wcp and commend him for it.

Roy

ianhannaford

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2008, 04:41:57 pm »
Personally I don’t like Window cleaner Pro.

When I looked at it you could not do a simple statement for a customer.

The way it produces work sheets would drive me up the wall.

For me its not about how much it cost’s as I have always spent any amount of money on equipment, that I feel will make life easy.

I know Ian has worked hard to produce Wcp and commend him for it.

Roy

Hi Roy,

I have completed statement of accounts for a customer and not sure what you mean about the way it produces worksheets? I would be interested to know what you mean so that if its a problem with the software I can change it.

Thanks

Ian

Roy Harding

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2008, 04:56:05 pm »
Thanks Ian

I will down load and have a look.

Thanks Roy

ianhannaford

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2008, 06:03:18 pm »
Thanks Ian

I will down load and have a look.

Thanks Roy

The new statement of accounts for a customer across all their jobs is not in v2.3.6 - it was only coded yesterday so will be in the next update. I would be interested to know your thoughts on the worksheets though?

Thanks

Ian

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2008, 06:56:07 pm »
Ian,

I have emailed you postal address ect  ;)

Ian

dmlservices

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2008, 07:00:42 pm »
Got to admit I have not tried it, but I have got used to George & think its great, so am happy to continue with it no worries  :)

snap  ;D
lwc, you on conmission or something?, this is the 2nd time you have urged people to buy. ;D

daz

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2008, 08:39:56 pm »

No, I would be foolish to spend ANY money on something that I would never use, because as its stands I would never use Window Cleaner Pro until the invoicing feature I want is added. What if Ian died or stopped the project before the feature was added? I would a have a program that cost me £129 with no hope of ever getting what I wanted.
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2008, 08:41:32 pm »
Id rather have it set in stone that the feature is available as I need it and then part with my cash.

ianhannaford

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2008, 08:48:28 pm »

No, I would be foolish to spend ANY money on something that I would never use, because as its stands I would never use Window Cleaner Pro until the invoicing feature I want is added. What if Ian died or stopped the project before the feature was added? I would a have a program that cost me £129 with no hope of ever getting what I wanted.

Hi Luke,

Your point is fair enough but there are certain procedures in place in case anything did happen (touch wood it doesn't). I can't believe that this is the only feature of WCP that you want to use. There are ways round this albiet time consuming. Another user adds the cleans and then prints the invoices the night before. There are issues in pre-raising invoices that are not as simple as they seem that I need to figure out before releasing this feature.

Cheers

Ian

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2008, 08:57:42 pm »
I can't believe that this is the only feature of WCP that you want to use.

the most time consuming thing along with sheduling work is sorting out the invoices out the night before work. If wcp isnt offering a feature to practically render my invoice book useless and give me the opportunity to print my entire days invoices off in one go with a click of a button then it isnt worth it currently. When this feature is established then I will part with my money.

dave0123

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2008, 08:58:38 pm »
How do you add 2 jobs under one customer?

like monthly external and 3 times a year for inside cleaning and its price for that?
Dave.

ianhannaford

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2008, 09:34:58 pm »
How do you add 2 jobs under one customer?

like monthly external and 3 times a year for inside cleaning and its price for that?

Hi Dave,

You would add the first job (3 monthly) and add the customer. Then when you add another job but this time instead of adding a new customer you click the Find Customer button and locate the customer you added before. This way both jobs have their own schedule and price but are linked to a single customer.

Send me your number if you want me to ring and help you out

Ian