This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

EVER CLEAN

leaded and wfp
« on: October 07, 2008, 07:36:00 pm »
can you wfp the old style leaded windows, the ones where the glass is in individual pieces set in to the lead or do they leak?
service with a shine !

Re: leaded and wfp
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 07:39:41 pm »
likely to leak yes, depending on how tight the fit is.

You need to be extremely careful with the brush, just touching the glass.  Best to get another person the other side holding the glass - they can also mop up if required.

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 07:39:53 pm »
You may get the odd leak but nothing to worry about. Just be carefull how much weight you put on the old ones. Apart from that wfp was made for them.

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 07:41:03 pm »
just a bit worried as ive got a few jobs tomorrow with these types of windows, most customers are usually out so can't gain access to clean up any mess
service with a shine !

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 07:43:36 pm »
Just blame the rain! :P

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 07:44:05 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
service with a shine !

dmlservices

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 08:23:10 pm »
just a bit worried as ive got a few jobs tomorrow with these types of windows, most customers are usually out so can't gain access to clean up any mess
follow the advise already given, and any minor leaks will be gone by the time they get in from work.

daz

seandyer2003

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 09:08:01 pm »
for a change its not raining in manchester tommorow

Its really bad where i am in manchester now but supposed to be great till saturday now! But thats no good for me as i wanna work saturday! Had a good day today, did a house inside this morning while it pee'd down and as i started on rest of houses it dried up, and as i finished last job at 4 it came down bad again!! Well chuffed, i thought by the looks of weather today would of been a write off, glad i went out!