This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt

vehicle wrap
« on: October 07, 2008, 11:10:07 am »
any1 had it done

im thinking of having my berlingo done, something jazzy, so it will stand out

ok cleaning

Re: vehicle wrap
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 12:02:05 pm »
expensive

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 12:09:14 pm »
any1 had it done

im thinking of having my berlingo done, something jazzy, so it will stand out

No but the next van will have it done. It can look really smart and striking to the eye if you get it done well.

It can be a good mobile advertisement, and actually make you money.

Some may says its expensive, but at the end of the day, its your choice!

You could keep your 14" tube tv, or do you want a nice 36" plasma?

tomy jackson

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 12:11:37 pm »
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO 50" PLAS

www.mrgutters.co.uk

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 02:02:46 pm »
its only worth doing if you keep you van for 4 years or more as they cost from £1000 upwards and the vinyl print will fade after time... about 5-6 years

worth a proper loo into... im not being negative but i considered having it done ,,, but £1600 for my relay van....

bit much i think

shawn
If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well.

matt

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 03:16:37 pm »
i just want something to stand out, not to gain more work, just to stand out, white vans do nothing for me ;)

the 4 years thing is a concearn as im on my 4th vehicle in about 18 months, though i do like the berlingo as a van

Wrekin C S

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 03:31:12 pm »
i just want something to stand out, not to gain more work, just to stand out, white vans do nothing for me ;)

the 4 years thing is a concearn as im on my 4th vehicle in about 18 months, though i do like the berlingo as a van

How come you on your 4th van in 18 months mate?

poleman

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 03:36:36 pm »
expensive

I agree! and Matt doesnt do expensive...he is your...cheap as chips DIY chap...how times change...sold out!!!!!

Andy

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 03:58:22 pm »
4th vehicle, that’s a story I would like to hear?

I have my car done, but its only logo on door, number etc, and on the back window. It costs me £120, although the same company did do a van, sides and back for £600 including design, and it looks awesome.

<quote>i just want something to stand out, not to gain more work, just to stand out</quote>

If you don’t want it to gain work, then don’t get it done, its not a justified expense if you can take on anymore customers or for what ever other reason you don’t want to gain more work. If you do get it done, even if its just to stand out, you will inevitably get more customers from it.

But seriously mate, what happened to all your other vehicles?

gerard  :)

NWH

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 04:01:01 pm »
I would get it done,looks good.

matt

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 04:46:28 pm »
expensive

I agree! and Matt doesnt do expensive...he is your...cheap as chips DIY chap...how times change...sold out!!!!!

Andy

Andy, ive just got a few quid to spend thats all, im still using the same kit, the RT fishing pole ( its so light ) the same Vikan brush ( lightened by cutting it down ) the same DIY'ed pump box, same trolley, only thing thats changed is the tank in the van ( thats only because i have a hernia and i need to )

money to burn i guess  ;D ;D not really

as for the story of the 4 vehicles, it will have to wait as its a fairly long story, and ive got to take daughter swimming

alanwilson

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 05:02:33 pm »
if you really want to blow some money buy yourself a new car, motorbike, tv or something like that.
I've never been to bed with an ugly bird but I've woken up with loads!

poleman

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 06:35:33 pm »
expensive

Andy

Andy, ive just got a few quid to spend thats all, im still using the same kit, the RT fishing pole ( its so light ) the same Vikan brush ( lightened by cutting it down ) the same DIY'ed pump box, same trolley, only thing thats changed is the tank in the van ( thats only because i have a hernia and i need to )

as for the story of the 4 vehicles, it will have to wait as its a fairly long story, and ive got to take daughter swimming

Dame he didnt take the bait lol  ;D I should have know by now  ;) well good to see your doing well  :)

Andy
PS my view...dont waste the money, have a nice hoilday  ;)

seandyer2003

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 06:40:32 pm »
if you really want to blow some money buy yourself a new car, motorbike, tv or something like that.

Amen to that. dont blow spends on work stuff, boooring....

matt

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2008, 08:07:45 pm »

thats the thing, i feel the need to spend a few quid on the biz, i dont need a new car, i really hate motorbikes, i have just got a nice new big TV, i have everything i want, sad eh

expensive

Andy

Dame he didnt take the bait lol  ;D I should have know by now  ;) well good to see your doing well  :)

Andy

you didnt really think i would take that bait ;) i remmber the fishing posts well, allways made me laugh  ;)

we are off on holiday in a few weeks, its costing us 7 K aswell, so thats the holiday done and i feel i shouldnt book up again, as thats just OTT

Wrekin C S

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 08:14:31 pm »

thats the thing, i feel the need to spend a few quid on the biz, i dont need a new car, i really hate motorbikes, i have just got a nice new big TV, i have everything i want, sad eh

expensive

Andy

Andy

you didnt really think i would take that bait ;) i remmber the fishing posts well, allways made me laugh  ;)

we are off on holiday in a few weeks, its costing us 7 K aswell, so thats the holiday done and i feel i shouldnt book up again, as thats just OTT

Sounds like your earning lots of money then matt aye?  ;)

ftp

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2008, 08:17:08 pm »
Get your design printed on an xxl tee shirt from vistaprint and just stretch that over the car. Bargain.

matt

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2008, 08:17:56 pm »
right the 4 vehicles

i started off with a FIAT Marea weekender car, a nice little estate car, full bells and whistles on it, i then had a hankering for a VW T4 to turn into a day van and show off the conversion plans i had ( keep in mind, i have a VW splitscreen and im a carpenter, so i thought i could combine the 2 and convert VW T4's to day vans / weekend campervans , my oldest daughter had just started school, so my 3 days a week could have been 5 days, thus i thought i could do WC'ing for 4 days and van conversions the 5th day)

so off i go to buy a T4, job done, a T4 with a low milage recon engine, nice van, a little rough around the edges, BUT i was going to spray it a funky colour anyways, ideal stuff

we then had daughter number 2, which meant i was back to 3 days a week, not a issue, but i had built the round up with more work, no probs though, just means i would have to sqeeze my T4 van plans in when i have time

after 11 months of owning that van, i had got all the stuff for the van, rear seats, rear bulkhead for behing rear seats, windows, so very nice chrome bits, i just didnt have the time, so i had to admit it wasnt going to get done ( i allso had the splitscreen to potter around with )
 i also decide i could do with a slightly smaller van, i go down a fair few country lanes and a smaller van would be great

so off i go to buy a smaller van, the VW Caddy, which turned out to be a lemon and i got done on that deal, it wasnt worth the money to repair, so i sold that on, i only had is 3 weeks

so now i have the berlingo multivan and its very nice, new cam belt fitted with the last service and MOT ( which was only a few weeks ago )

there you go ;) it wasnt that exciting story, but hey you asked  ;D ;D

matt

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2008, 08:20:12 pm »

expensive

Andy

Andy

Sounds like your earning lots of money then matt aye?  ;)

aye, 500 a day  ;D ;D ;D havent you heard, we are all at it

seriously, from whats put on here i earn below average, just spend it on nice things, the holiday we shouldnt really be going on, not with the credit crunch, but to be honest my oldest is only young once, i just want to enjoy it with her, and we will have to go again as its only fair on the youngest ( who is 1 in a few days )

matt

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2008, 08:21:06 pm »
Get your design printed on an xxl tee shirt from vistaprint and just stretch that over the car. Bargain.

ive just got a free XL from vista, only thing is, my designs are getting more and more random, not sure what the latest is about ;)