Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

important window cleaner pro info (get your copies in!)
« on: October 06, 2008, 10:41:40 pm »
just been having a chat with ian, something i didnt realise, after the 18th he can no longer offer it at the lower price cause its being distributed by other companies and as part of the deal he can't offer it lower on the web than the RRP. its not like theres going to be any lee way (cant spell?)

so if i were you id break open them piggy banks and get it done unless you wanna spend a extra £70 on it after that date.

all i can say is its well worth it, and in my opinion, if your thinking about it, just buy it! its defianlty worth the £199 anyway, btu if ya can get it for £129...whats stopping ya?

wightsurf

Re: important window cleaner pro info (get your copies in!)
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 10:46:21 pm »
I have just noticed something look on debts and at frequency does all jobs come under 4 wks or is it just mine ,might be a small bug!

ianhannaford

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 10:47:44 pm »
I have just noticed something look on debts and at frequency does all jobs come under 4 wks or is it just mine ,might be a small bug!

Cheers LWC, I thought I did make that clear but not as clear as that :-)

wightsurf - Yeah, this has been noted and is fixed in the next update.

Ian

LWC

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 10:48:05 pm »
just a small bug, i pointed this out to ian and hes working on it ;)

please just keep on subject and any questions contact ian

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 10:48:24 pm »
Id agree with that.. i was lucky to buy it in its infancy (version 1) @ £100, and ive seen it come along way. Definitely the best £100 ive spent in this business, its really helpful, and looking forward to the day i get my PDA.

ianhannaford

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 10:50:03 pm »
Id agree with that.. i was lucky to buy it in its infancy (version 1) @ £100, and ive seen it come along way. Definitely the best £100 ive spent in this business, its really helpful, and looking forward to the day i get my PDA.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your post I really appreciate it.

Ian

LWC

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 10:55:00 pm »
ian, once we have purchased the product, how long will it last? if that makes sense?

ianhannaford

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 11:03:11 pm »
ian, once we have purchased the product, how long will it last? if that makes sense?

The purchase is for the lifetime updates for version 2 of WCP

Ian

wightsurf

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 11:18:51 pm »
If i buy the program what do i get as in a liesence key and i download the rest from the net.Can i store my own hard copy including updates if i don't buy a hard copy.
I know you have a lot that you want to do with this program are you going to set out a guid to what will be launched in wcp 2 ?
regards
martin

ianhannaford

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2008, 11:28:51 pm »
If i buy the program what do i get as in a liesence key and i download the rest from the net.Can i store my own hard copy including updates if i don't buy a hard copy.
I know you have a lot that you want to do with this program are you going to set out a guid to what will be launched in wcp 2 ?
regards
martin

Hi Martin,

The copy that users downloaded from the website is the fully functional version. After 45 days the program will lock and you wont be able to get passed the license screen without purchasing a full license. Once you purchase we upgrade your license here and you simply click the 'Refresh' button to get your full license.

You can of course store your own hard version of the install file, including all the updates. We do offer it on DVD for users that would like this option.

I don't really have a 'guide' to what will be included as I am trying to get as many feature request into the software that are submitted by users as I can. I hope that the software will continue to grow with changes in the industry. On my forum I will update with every update to what is included in each version. There is another update due out towards the end of this week.

Hope that answers your questions

Ian

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2008, 11:34:30 pm »
I think this software is brilliant,... a huge step ahead of George. I've been playing with it for a week or so now,.. defo going to buy.

wightsurf

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 11:35:04 pm »
so is wcp 2 a life time ongoing product or one day will there be a wcp 3 ?

wightsurf

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2008, 11:36:12 pm »
yes is very good i think i will buy it .

ianhannaford

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2008, 11:41:29 pm »
so is wcp 2 a life time ongoing product or one day will there be a wcp 3 ?

Its difficult to say. When I originally did verion 1, about 2 years ago I had no intention of doing another version. It was purely down to the amount of emails I was getting asking for new features.  So I decided to take time off work and code V2.

Ian

ianhannaford

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2008, 11:43:59 pm »
I think this software is brilliant,... a huge step ahead of George. I've been playing with it for a week or so now,.. defo going to buy.

Cheers Nathanael and everyone who has posted their kind words.

Ian

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2008, 11:49:12 pm »

pro is good but, a huge step ahead of George ?

Are you on commission or discount ?

LWC

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2008, 07:13:11 am »

pro is good but, a huge step ahead of George ?

Are you on commission or discount ?

commision? lol

no hes just stating the fact of how good it really is! no harm in that, like people telling us hot is better than cold

wcp is better than george, alot better

dmlservices

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2008, 11:28:42 am »
what can it do that george can then? been using george with a palm pda for about 4 years now, at only £50. 00 for full version, what makes window cleaner pro better?

daz

Wrekin C S

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2008, 03:43:48 pm »
Think Im gonna have to give this a try been using george - but is there an easy way of transfering all your contact info from george to this program?

Thanks

ianhannaford

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2008, 03:46:56 pm »
what can it do that george can then? been using george with a palm pda for about 4 years now, at only £50. 00 for full version, what makes window cleaner pro better?

daz

Hi Daz,

Since I have not used George I cannot personally comment but I am sure there are other users that will post up what they think.

You can always download the 45 day evaluation copy and see for yourself.

Ian