This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ianhannaford

Re: important window cleaner pro info (get your copies in!)
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2008, 03:48:07 pm »
Think Im gonna have to give this a try been using george - but is there an easy way of transfering all your contact info from george to this program?

Thanks

Sure, when you load the program there is an import utility under Tools. There is also a tutorial on our website www.windowcleanerpro.com/tutorials.php. If you need a hand with it let me know.

Thanks

Ian

ianhannaford

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2008, 04:28:30 pm »
Think Im gonna have to give this a try been using george - but is there an easy way of transfering all your contact info from george to this program?

Thanks

Sure, when you load the program there is an import utility under Tools. There is also a tutorial on our website www.windowcleanerpro.com/tutorials.php. If you need a hand with it let me know.

Thanks

Ian

I have just update the tutorials so hopefully you shouldnt have any problems. Let me know if you do as I can always do it for you.

Thanks

Ian

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2008, 07:49:41 pm »
what can it do that george can then? been using george with a palm pda for about 4 years now, at only £50. 00 for full version, what makes window cleaner pro better?

daz

For me the difference is i can use WCP. I'm not having a pop at G because i'm a numpty when it comes to computers but Ian has done a superb job with this programe. He has transformed my buisness, this programe is so easy to use. Thanks Ian.

Wrekin C S

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2008, 07:55:05 pm »

Thanks

Cheers mate will have a look at it next few days  ;)

Thanks

Ian

I have just update the tutorials so hopefully you shouldnt have any problems. Let me know if you do as I can always do it for you.

Thanks

Ian

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2008, 07:58:59 pm »
Ian I did that, but never got an e-mail with the trail code. I haven't had time to follow it up yet, but that was over a week ago, maybe two.

Gerard

ianhannaford

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2008, 11:59:42 pm »
Ian I did that, but never got an e-mail with the trail code. I haven't had time to follow it up yet, but that was over a week ago, maybe two.

Gerard

Hi Gerard,

I have just sent you an email as sometimes the automated emails get block by filters.

Let me know if you receive the email and code or if you need any help

Thanks

Ian

geefree

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2008, 01:07:27 am »
Hi ,

Im all for making life easier, and i will never knock anything i have not tried, but it has to be a heck of a lot better than " george systems" as the price will be 4 times dearer.

That said, i know about the evaluation trial version,... but it surely cant do much more , or be much simpler than "george"..to use, can it ??

i hear lots and lots of good comments, and that in itself , has been preventing me from commenting in a negative vein,

but i must ask if the design of the site was done , because george was too complicated? not easy to use?  not enough info/input?.....

without knocking this and the hard work put into it, can the people who are bigging this up , please tell me the difference between george.... which is brilliant for our work.... and WCP... as i would like to hear views from people who have tried both.....

and if there is a huge difference.... please pinpoint them here. if possible,

because at 200 quid, i would want it to drive my van around too. ;) :D

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2008, 05:01:51 am »
Ian

I got your e-mail this morning; thank you for your diligence in dealing with that it is greatly appreciated.

Gerard  :)

LWC

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2008, 07:46:39 am »
because at 200 quid, i would want it to drive my van around too. ;) :D
£129 if your quick  ;)