This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

took me dad out today
« on: October 06, 2008, 04:57:32 pm »
my dad got me into window cleaning many years ago when we were on ladders, after years of him doing it he stopped it and handed the round over to me as he'd had enough of it and ladders

hes seen my buisness grow and grow and with me new van he said the other day id like to have a go at that, so i said to come out for a day

he had a go today and he absoutly loved it and couldnt stop saying "i wish i had this years ago"

i think he may well be coming out with my quite often now (when the weathers nice  ;D)

just goes to show though, someone who aint done windows for over 5 yers what a difference WFP can make to someones life, he said the thought of coming out this mornign was daunting but its just because he was set in the mindset of ladders cold hands and all that

im chuffed too, having someone like me dad working with me is great  ;D

Dean Aspects

Re: took me dad out today
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 05:02:27 pm »
Good on you and him must say i cant work with my old man but sometimes wish he was able to give a hand when im behind he also never used wfp so would find the job easier

I hope your dad didnt slow you down too much as dropping below £500 a day will be hard on your finances  ;)

LWC

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 05:15:40 pm »
below £500 a day? wouldnt dream of it **spits**

jeff1

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 07:33:17 pm »
Good on you both  ;)

I know what your dad means? I converted two old timers to wfp, I met them on friday when we were working in the same road, when I asked him how they were getting on, they both said we wish we had gone wfp years ago.

Wrekin C S

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 08:33:41 pm »
Get my old man to help me on some contract work he really likes the system says its loads better than ladder work.