Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bwoofie

OMG WFP is better than i Imagined
« on: October 05, 2008, 11:38:58 pm »
Got my new WFP systen on Sat, did conservatory clean Hour later,£70 not bad eh? ;D
Seriously though, I was like a kid with a new toy!
been practising on my family and friends windows just to get used to the pole and stuff
I will say its not the be- all and end all to everyones problems but, and this is a big but- the fact that I dont have to hang about on me ladders, slipping about on decking and imprinted driveways (that look slippy even in summer) is a pleasure, getting used to wfp aint rocket science
I left my own windows for 2 months then cleaned them with wfp- normally takes me 20 miins or so cos i`m very fussy, with the wfp it took me just over 10 mins.of course there was minimal spotting cos it was the first time wfp but i will get used to it and so will my custies because ive had so many of em asking me why their friends w/c are using the `new pole thing`and i`m not, will keep you posted- thanks for all the advice :)

peter holley

Re: OMG WFP is better than i Imagined
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 11:41:09 pm »
Got my new WFP systen on Sat, did conservatory clean Hour later,£70 not bad eh? ;D
Seriously though, I was like a kid with a new toy!
been practising on my family and friends windows just to get used to the pole and stuff
I will say its not the be- all and end all to everyones problems but, and this is a big but- the fact that I dont have to hang about on me ladders, slipping about on decking and imprinted driveways (that look slippy even in summer) is a pleasure, getting used to wfp aint rocket science
I left my own windows for 2 months then cleaned them with wfp- normally takes me 20 miins or so cos i`m very fussy, with the wfp it took me just over 10 mins.of course there was minimal spotting cos it was the first time wfp but i will get used to it and so will my custies because ive had so many of em asking me why their friends w/c are using the `new pole thing`and i`m not, will keep you posted- thanks for all the advice :)

welcome to wfp  ;D ;D

bwoofie

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 11:45:18 pm »
Thanks P, the little jewels of pure water are a pleasure to watch as they disappear into cleanliness lol

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 02:04:59 pm »
wfp is great imo,

Yeah i miss the lugging of the ladder about the place, but i dont miss climbing or descending it, especially in wet, cold and slippery conditions.

Dont worry, the spotting is just something all new guys to wfp have to go through, eventually you will be able to get the first clean done properly without excuses of it takes 3 cleans to get it perfect.