Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

johns window kleen

Work Clothing
« on: October 05, 2008, 09:03:31 pm »
I was looking at the workwear gear I have bought in last 12 months, consists of two coats from TK MAX, 2 pairs of boots, 5 Polo shirts, 2 pairs of sunglasses (both lost now} various baseball caps, 2 sun hats from Next, gloves, 3 pairs of army greens, 3 pairs of 3/4 length army trousers. All included in my sundries column all used for the job.
Have any of you had a challenge about what you can claim as a business purchase yet?
I sometimes wear me 2 pairs of Nike Air trainers in summer, would you include these? 

Re: Work Clothing
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 10:06:33 pm »
I was looking at the workwear gear I have bought in last 12 months, consists of two coats from TK MAX, 2 pairs of boots, 5 Polo shirts, 2 pairs of sunglasses (both lost now} various baseball caps, 2 sun hats from Next, gloves, 3 pairs of army greens, 3 pairs of 3/4 length army trousers. All included in my sundries column all used for the job.
Have any of you had a challenge about what you can claim as a business purchase yet?
I sometimes wear me 2 pairs of Nike Air trainers in summer, would you include these? 
Ask an accountant, they will give you the facts, if you dont have one yet, get one they save so much stress it is untrue

steven ainger

Re: Work Clothing
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 02:29:15 pm »
i dont think you can claim for , any old clothing, i think it has to be for the job.
ie.  hi-vis, safety shoes, waterproofs etc.