Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rogue Trader

Owners of super lite brush
« on: October 05, 2008, 08:35:31 pm »
I have bought a single trim gardiner super light brush and love the weight but  find it lacks scrubbing power, im currently using a stiff double trim brush from chic cleaning which scrubbs brilliantly and i like the idea of double trim but i find it flicks water too easily onto window you have just done etc!
i wanna know how the current version of the gardiners double trim brush is im sure its light but how is scrubbing compared to stiff brushes?

Anyone? :)

Rogue Trader

Re: Owners of super lite brush
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 08:37:13 pm »
and also do you find them flicky if you know what i mean.

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 08:40:25 pm »
and also do you find them flicky if you know what i mean.
A little yes, but splay in a fantasic way. Few more fibres in the brush and bigger jets would make it Fantastic IMO.

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 08:42:21 pm »
I personally use a  stiff double trim for any first cleans for the need to scrub - all maintenance cleans are done with a soft double trim brush.

Stiff trim brushes are miles better imo to get rid of the dirt.

Ive never used a single trim, so cant say anything on the flicking situation.

Re: Owners of super lite brush New
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 08:49:27 pm »
I personally use a  stiff double trim for any first cleans for the need to scrub - all maintenance cleans are done with a soft double trim brush.

Stiff trim brushes are miles better imo to get rid of the dirt.

Ive never used a single trim, so cant say anything on the flicking situation.
my coment was on the single trim brush, and they really are lite as a feather (well nearly :D)

Rogue Trader

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 08:53:00 pm »
i didnt find the single trim  SL that flicky but the stiff double trim im using now is as bad as the vikan mono for "flickyness"

Owners of the latest version of the double trim SL is who i wanna hear from re: flickyness / scrubbing power

Rogue Trader

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 07:37:32 pm »
bump

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 07:50:21 pm »
I've used the chic (cleaningspot) dt brush and I now use the dt gardiners superlite.  I find that the superlite has a little more scrubbing power than the cleaning spot but masses more rinse on ability.  It's not really that flicky.  I've not got the very latest version of it though.

I'd have to say that the dt superlite is far far superior to the dt cleaningspot on weight, scrubbing and rinsing ability.

Simon.

Rogue Trader

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 10:45:15 pm »
Thanks Simon ;D

pingu

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 07:11:51 am »
I have just recieved the new version of the SL-DT and will be throwing it about some windows today....will try to come up with some opinions when I have done some proper work with it.

Cheers
Dave.