Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ok cleaning

stream uk ltd
« on: October 05, 2008, 02:21:58 pm »
 >:( just to warn you boys  never buy anyting from the company called stream uk ltd i bought a wfp at 19th of sep and still waiting i got a job to do so going crazzzzzzzy they dont answer the phone they dont return my mails i  dont know what to do i will never ever shop from them in future >:(

Paul Coleman

Re: stream uk ltd
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 02:34:52 pm »
>:( just to warn you boys  never buy anyting from the company called stream uk ltd i bought a wfp at 19th of sep and still waiting i got a job to do so going crazzzzzzzy they dont answer the phone they dont return my mails i  dont know what to do i will never ever shop from them in future >:(

Have you actually paid them yet?

ok cleaning

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 02:54:04 pm »
ofcourse i did

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 03:01:11 pm »

If you have bought by a credit card, get your company to recover the costs you have out layed.

Use a company that actually includes their terms of trading, and delivery schedules on their website, including their address.

This company has been brought up before and to me they dont look very professional!

There seem to be a lot of "window cleaning" suppliers that spring up just to jump on the water fed pole bandwagon..

alanwilson

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 03:05:11 pm »
I actually think they are on hols - they have been trading for years.

I've never been to bed with an ugly bird but I've woken up with loads!

gary evans

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 03:10:13 pm »
I havn,t brought anything for a while from stream, but previously only had good service. I dont know if anything has happened but they have been going many years.

Hopefully its just a miss understanding, they are realy nice people, i,ve been to shop before.

Gary

ok cleaning

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 03:13:12 pm »
 i know i can recover my money but the lack of communication is very much  unprofessional and upsetting  even if they are on hols they should ask someone to run the business while they are away

ok cleaning

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 03:20:16 pm »
 i just asked to my wife and she has paid by our business account debit card she said so we wont be able recover our cost if the pole does not turn up hopefully this coming week

DASERVICES

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 03:28:25 pm »
I may be wrong have they not gone bust or may be thinking of another company.

pjulk

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 08:57:54 pm »
I have bought stuff from stream before and have always had good service and have spoken to them on the phone and have no complaints.

I would certainly use them again

beecleanlondon

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 09:32:23 pm »
never had a problem and got lots of stuff from.
hope you get it sorted
have only good things to say about em
james ??? ???