This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Londoner

People's Garages
« on: October 05, 2008, 07:38:12 am »
Doing this job I get to see the insides of a lot of peoples garages. I guess you lot are the same. Its the same old junk time after time. Old cans of paint, long since dried up, and loads of other bits and pieces that will never get used again. I stopped in one garage this week and looked at a can of Holts touch up paint. They haven't made them since about the seventies. It was for Ford conaught green. Should have been thrown away years ago!

Some are so full you can't get through them, others are so tidy you could live in them. There are home gyms and one with a drum kit in.
 I I have one customer who has five tatty old unrestored British motor bikes and loads of boxes of spares for them. He thinks its an investment for the future.

Whats the oddest/ worst garage you have seen?

Jeff Brimble

Re: People's Garages
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 09:20:55 am »
Mine  ;D

ok cleaning

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 09:53:45 am »
i have  a customer her garage is just like part of her house she has got curtens on garage windows each time i clean her windows i clean garage windows aswell in n out

scud

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 12:39:53 pm »
  There are some pretty bad garage contents on my round, but they tend not to stand out as they are common.

The best on my round contains a priceless Triumph TR2, it is no ordinary one (not that they are ordinary), but is the original hand built prototype.

It is still used regularly, he drove it to Le Mans this year, and his soon took the TR3 that is in the other half of the garage.