This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wightsurf

pay pal
« on: October 03, 2008, 08:25:55 pm »
when you have a web site and offer online payments do you add the 3.4% + £0.20 GBP* to there bill or do you lose this per a clean?

Re: pay pal
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 08:27:48 pm »
I loose it , its cheaper than going out collecting

matt

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 08:29:20 pm »

same here

i clean a house for 120 quid, i lose a few quid on that with fee's

i dont mind it, as its " play money " for me to spend on ebay, currently i out of play money, spent it all yesterday and today  ::) ::)

wightsurf

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 08:31:09 pm »
Thats a big house

same here

i dont mind it, as its " play money " for me to spend on ebay, currently i out of play money, spent it all yesterday and today ::) ::)

matt

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 08:32:42 pm »
Thats a big house

same here

i dont mind it, as its " play money " for me to spend on ebay, currently i out of play money, spent it all yesterday and today ::) ::)

its a big house with 2 large conserv's ( 1 with a glass roof that gets done every other time , still the same price though, as it evens out over the cleans )

wightsurf

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 08:41:23 pm »
so its regular ebay money  ;D

matt

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 10:20:37 pm »
so its regular ebay money  ;D

oh yes, ive just blown it on some things for the conserv, i have just fitted a nice big LCD TV on the wall and needs a few things to finish it off, a extra long scart lead to run behind the wall etc etc )

wightsurf

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 11:49:07 pm »
lol i built my wall for my 50" plasma tv ,so that all the leads run in a channel behind the plaster board ;D
Getting sky hd+ on wed can't wait see the difference,
 ;D

matt

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2008, 08:35:00 am »
lol i built my wall for my 50" plasma tv ,so that all the leads run in a channel behind the plaster board ;D
Getting sky hd+ on wed can't wait see the difference,
 ;D

we have a higer than normal wall on the side of the house next to us, its not full height wall, it has a 2 ft window above it, i then sunk spot lights into the window cill board to shine up onto the roof ( looks great to be honest ) , so the cill board can be removed, thus i have run all cable behind the wall ( in the cavity )looks great with the TV on it now

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2008, 08:48:07 am »
you dont have to loose it you can put it down as bank charges in your acc's and ofsett it against your tax at the end of the year

Big Dave @ CWC

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2008, 11:28:11 pm »
or if you're like me, let the tax man know (if he asks) that you won if on online gambling or sold something on ebay, so when you transfer it to your account he aint gonna have a leg to stand on..... :P