Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

*strawman69

andy mcann where are you
« on: September 23, 2008, 12:02:07 pm »
does anyone have andy mcanns contact number i need a system fitting in my van and have lost his number

MNWC

Re: andy mcann where are you
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 12:03:22 pm »
in hospital !

*strawman69

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 12:06:00 pm »
what up with him

Roger Slater

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 01:39:26 pm »
This is Andrew Mcanns website.

www.exelsystems.co.uk/default.aspx

Is he really in hospital does anybody know whats wrong with him.

I hope it's not serious.

He's a good man.

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 03:59:08 pm »
Yes he really is in Hospital or he was at the weekend. :-\
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

*strawman69

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 05:28:18 pm »
whats wrong nothing serious i hope

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 11:08:18 pm »

I hope it's not serious.

He's a good man.
Yes he is in hospital, I was meant to be getting my system fitted tomorrow and got a call monday from his good lady.

Hes not in a good way, but in the best place to help him.

Ian

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 11:25:13 pm »

I hope it's not serious.

He's a good man.
Yes he is in hospital, I was meant to be getting my system fitted tomorrow and got a call monday from his good lady.

Hes not in a good way, but in the best place to help him.

Ian

If you're talking to her again, pass on my best wishes. Andrew is a top guy, hope he's feeling better and back on here soon.

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 06:51:56 am »

Hi all and thanks for your concern.

It looks like my feathers are going to be cut for some time. My condition is serious and it will be a long hard slog back to anything like normal health.. Basically my kidneys went into almost total failure. I am back at home for the time being but have to go back for treatment and probably a major operation.

Being a typical bloke I ignored the symptoms and am now paying for it. I got tubes coming out of places you would rather keep to yourself.

I am 53 and put the difficulty peeing and lack of flow down to my age. It all moved very slowly for a long time and then hit me like a ton of bricks. Unbelievable pain which even morphine wouldn't touch. Anyway they have got me stable again even if still in some pain and probably never going to be able to pee voluntarily again.

Please, please, please if anyone experiences difficulty peeing and/or reduced flow go and see your doctor.

Ian.. I am very sorry about not being able to fit your new system. There may be a way around it next week. If you would like it done please give me a call. You are a good man and I would like to do the job for you if possible. I have totally cancelled 5 other systems over the next couple of weeks but yours is pretty managegable with a bit of help (Hint)  ;)

Regards

Andrew

russ_clark

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 07:22:08 am »
Glad you're on the road to recovery mate
Best Wishes
Russ

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 07:50:26 am »
Andrew - really sorry to hear this.  With something this serious you really need to take care of yourself and I'm sure you already know that.

Hope you're back on your feet soon  :)

DASERVICES

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 08:17:04 am »
Andrew,

Wow I'm shocked hope it all settles down. Your'e right there, us men always tend to ingnore syptoms. In Scotland we have evening MOT checks for men over 40, have been meaning to get the old body checked so this may push me.

Hope you get back on your feet quickly, if you need any help with anything give us a bell.

Cheers

Doug

jeff1

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 02:09:40 pm »

It looks like my feathers are going to be cut for some time. My condition is serious and it will be a long hard slog back to anything like normal health.. Basically my kidneys went into almost total failure. I am back at home for the time being but have to go back for treatment and probably a major operation.

Being a typical bloke I ignored the symptoms and am now paying for it. I got tubes coming out of places you would rather keep to yourself.

I am 53 and put the difficulty peeing and lack of flow down to my age. It all moved very slowly for a long time and then hit me like a ton of bricks. Unbelievable pain which even morphine wouldn't touch. Anyway they have got me stable again even if still in some pain and probably never going to be able to pee voluntarily again.

Please, please, please if anyone experiences difficulty peeing and/or reduced flow go and see your doctor.

Ian.. I am very sorry about not being able to fit your new system. There may be a way around it next week. If you would like it done please give me a call. You are a good man and I would like to do the job for you if possible. I have totally cancelled 5 other systems over the next couple of weeks but yours is pretty managegable with a bit of help (Hint)  ;)

Regards

Andrew
Typical Man :o Leave it, until its to late? I hope Gail gives you a good kick up the Jacksy now ;D

I had a problem peeing once, and thought it would Just go away on its own?

I was doing my own doctors windows at his home and we were chatting over a cupa, I happened to mention the problem I was having, he told me to get booked into his surgery that evening so he could take some tests, he mentioned what the problem could be and to be honest it scared the crap out of me, after my tests that he rushed through for me, It turned out to be Just a water infection Phew!

If it wasn't for the fact that I was chatting to my own GP I would have tended to do the same as Andrew and ignore the problem until it was to late.

Take care mate and do as your told? By those who know,  if there is anything I can do to help? You know my number

Paul Coleman

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 03:55:33 pm »

Regards

Andrew

Sounds pretty awful.  Do you need regular dialysis?  I know through my own experience how badly poor organ function can affect the quality of life.  Fortunately there was medicine available for the liver problem I once had.
Was dark urine with a pungent odour a symptom too Andrew?
Sorry to hear about all those tubes. 

DaveG

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2008, 10:54:07 pm »
Get well soon Andrew :)
You can't polish a turd

matt

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 12:51:42 pm »
andrew, im sure every1 will say this, forget the worry about fitting systems, just get yourself back to good health

Ian W

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 05:24:15 pm »
andrew, im sure every1 will say this, forget the worry about fitting systems, just get yourself back to good health
I second that. Your health is more important Andrew. Get well soon.  :)
Do all the good you can, and make as little fuss about it as possible.
Charles Dickens

MartinB

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2008, 07:15:08 am »
Andrew

As you know I am not in this business anymore, but I look on Cleanitup sometimes to see what is happening.

Am sorry to hear you are not well, and just wanted to pass on my best wishes.

Martin Burrows

NBwcs

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2008, 10:23:24 pm »
All the best mate, makes you think doesnt it, you never know whats round the corner. Cheers Nick

trike

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2008, 10:27:34 pm »
take it easy and get yourself better.